Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bethanybee

Chatty Member
Egg making out she’s the perfect housewife baking cookies while her cheat of a bf films her feral kids fighting and swearing lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Hyacinthsquash

VIP Member
How can she say she’s so happy with them already. She won’t have even been able to sit up for first couple of hours and they’ll be bandaged 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart

Rose94

VIP Member
Helen is so brainwashed and trauma bonded it’s awful to see. So instead of being hurt at chet humiliating her by sharing that text she’s going along with it singing his praises 🤮🤮 he treats you like dirt Helen please wake up

Little Bear

VIP Member
Marnies probably shagged Cheat. They're both as rotten as each other
I reckon they have back in the day. Wouldn’t put it past either of them. Marnie and Sophie are cousins. Sophie was with Joel Corry who is mates with Chet. I know 2+2 doesn’t make 5 but these fuckers don’t know basic maths as it is.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Sixty35

New boobs in 5 days.... How many boob jobs has she had now? 3? As well as a nose job.. and everything else. I don't understand how anyone with young kids is willing to risk their life to look marginally better getting unnecessary surgery. I know boobs jobs are not classed as the high risk ones but anytime you get put under/have surgery is a risk. Pure vanity.

Dollybird

VIP Member
I just seen this girl on fb who’s just had her boobs done in turkey and she got necrosis they literally razor bladed her stitches open while she was awake her nipples died and they was just basically leaving her to die. She had to set up a go fund me for a medically assisted flight home. I actually cried watching the video of her screaming while they were hacking her stitches open. She also said it’s a well known place but ovbs can’t name yet for legal reasons. If you have the cash just get it done in UK 🙃 especially with kids at home it doesn’t bare thinking about with all these horror stories!
Agreed! Egg shops at M&S with chets money but goes for turkey tits ? It’s weird the super mum would risk everything for a set of tits

stormsilver

The amount of times Chet says wow actually triggers me, if I was at that family thing and he just kept going ‘wow wow wow wow’ think I’d want to punch him, he’s like a fucking 3 year old

• Haha

kimberlyc

Chatty Member
As a mum myself, it would actually terrify me to get any type of surgery done abroad. There’s so many horror stories of things going wrong, botched surgeries and even deaths! I find it madness anybody would actually take the risk for the sake of beauty. Surely she could afford to get them done over here? 🫠

windowwatcher

VIP Member
I’m not model or oil painting but I find Chet so ugly when he doing them cring modeling poses he looks like a prick and he really rates himself and for the life of me I don’t know why

bethanybee

Chatty Member
OMG a girl I know was in the area last night where coral and egg was she said it looked like they were arguing

• Haha

SC1990

VIP Member
I genuinely would move hotels if I saw them staying at the same resort as me. I can't even cope with them through a screen. Also Oceans speech still pretty basic for her age
I thought this, trying to enjoy a relaxing breakfast and theyre screaming, beating the shit out of each other and Cheat filming everything, everyone and just being a general attention seeking dick

• Haha