Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

roycropper

na why are they like that so far apart, shame Helen is so obsessed with being perfect her life must be really shit that she feels she needs to prove something

Reactions: 17

Bradylo

"I'm that girl" hahahahaha fuck sake ellun. Can't believe you literally bombed in the pool you crazy fuck. 🙄🙄🙄😑😑😑

• Haha

bethanybee

Chatty Member
Helen’s mate coming off equally as annoying as Helen 🥱
isn’t she! They are the definition of pick me girls 🙄 what happened to eggs other ‘best friend’ April? Seemed to be living in each others pockets now they don’t even follow one another. Goes to show she ploughs through friendships like hot dinners

OrcaRed

VIP Member
Can’t actually believe I’m saying this or giving him some praise 🫣🥲

BUT I actually thought it was nice that Chet finally publicly admitted how much Helen actually does with the kids etc after he was left to do it whilst she was away (even tho his parents were there to help)

I know I must be fucking nuts to give him some praise 😂🥴

The bar is incredibly low on this thread

• Haha
  • Heart

Lozzie212325

Chatty Member
The thing is cowal used to post how much of an ahhhh mazingggg auntie she is blah blah blah. But she dips in and out of their lives 😂 they are all so fake

sunflow3r_

Whys egg doing two workouts and eating fuck all ? She’s already really slim seems dangerous to me

GoldSilver

VIP Member
Hes vile! Parents say all the time if someone hits you hit them back. But don't go back to your parent say something and them go hit them. And don't get your other child to go hit them. Then video them saying I hit him.

How can anyone understand either of them. Their speech is so bad! Ocean starts school in September. She'll be put under speech and language if nothing changes!!
Chet needs to watch himself, that kids Dad will come and give him a snack. Chet couldn’t fight his way out of a paper bag!

• Haha

NoseyParker24

Chatty Member
Helens just posted she’s getting new boobs in 5 days
Wonder how long it will take Chet to point out he’s paying

• Wow

SC1990

VIP Member
Whys chet filming everything hes doing for his children? Does he want praise? Just goes to show he does fuck all usually

mycrla

Saw Chet in the wild a couple weeks back, was just as painful in person as he is online. Obnoxious, arrogant and a walking ick.

• Haha

Cocoluna

VIP Member
Coral always edits herself to look like a drag queen and of course peach got left out they left her alone on her first birthday whilst ocean got 2 parties it’s clear as day who they favour

squiggle18

Makes me laugh Helen says she a germ freak yet lets her kid wipe its face all over swimming Pool changing room side 🤮. Imagine how many people lent their arse on that trying to balance getting trousers on hahah

• Sick
  • Haha

liv3306

Wouldn't be surprised. Helen was being really annoying did anyone see her grab Marnie's face and throat? She was attention seeking too much. I really think Helen is the issue.
Helen wasn’t being very considerate of Corals filtered needs. The filters Helen was using certainly wasn’t up to corals standard 🤣

• Haha
Catching up but wtf was that flight? I’d be so fucking embarrassed. Egg and Chet they are your children and your sat there like oh what can we do 🤔 maybe instead of packing so much shit and being self obsessed you could have packed your kids some flights bags with activities to do…not just thought an iPad would keep them happy. Just shows how lazy they are. Egg thinks she’s such a mumfluencer would not want to be anything like her

SC1990

VIP Member
Does anyone know if Chet likes a coffee at this time a day? Don't think he's mentioned it

• Haha

SC1990

VIP Member
Creased at her trying to say Ocean is the best big sister. When chet repeatedly posts videos of her beating the shit out of her

• Haha