Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #24 Chet got a cold the baby isnt bald Wheres the inhaler will the truth be told

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I WISH we was allowed to act on this thread how everyone acts on every other thread on here BUT for some reason we’re just not allowed to say anything and it turns weird cos people don’t like them but they do it’s gotta be the weirdest thread, I would to know what people from mrs h or Solomon’s tattlers would think if they had to just come on here for a week and saw so many people get triggered 😂 They would get blocked on those threads, here’s basically a fan club
Well said 👌🏼❤

Reactions: 9
I WISH we was allowed to act on this thread how everyone acts on every other thread on here BUT for some reason we’re just not allowed to say anything and it turns weird cos people don’t like them but they do it’s gotta be the weirdest thread, I would to know what people from mrs h or Solomon’s tattlers would think if they had to just come on here for a week and saw so many people get triggered 😂 They would get blocked on those threads, here’s basically a fan club
It just makes me laugh cos they have no problems slagging other women off on other threads but then come on this one to police people doesn’t make sense

• Heart
Reactions: 12
It just makes me laugh cos they have no problems slagging other women off on other threads but then come on this one to police people doesn’t make sense
Nobody was policing anything badly. There was a comment along the lines of, the way she dresses causes him to cheat.. a few people said that it wasn't fair to say that. was literally a difference of opinion on a tattle thread. Not at all out of the ordinary. The only real drama is from people who don't like that someone disagreed with them.. I don't understand why people are still talking about a disagreement a couple of pages back? I don't understand people saying "oh you can't have an opinion or you get shouted at". The people kicking off are the people who said something and a few people disagreed 🤣🙃🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 17
The baggy jumper and crumpy slippers that look like they stink aren’t what you’d expect from someone with angel baybeeeezzzzz and brags about money , shopping at m&s and selling weight loss products to a vulnerable demographic.

can we go back to calling her baldie too?
Seriously though ; this thread gets way too deep and mumsnet . Peach does look underweight compared to the belugas but she is a newborn and MIGHT just be a small baby . Give it time , she will
Be fed from the gravy jug and not elluns jugs soon enough .

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Peach is small because she hasn’t had the nutritious value from the gravaaayyy yet. Don’t be so rude 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I made one comment about her dressing like a 40 year old … oversized baggy out of shape jumper drainpipe jeans like something my mum wore in 1991 and well worn battered vans …. The sheer amount of message reply’s I got kicking off at me was unreal !!! Puts you off commenting everyone was sticking up for her cos she’s just had a baby and got 3 kids to look after … however these same people would be absolutely slagging her off if she posted herself in a skimpy dress with sky high heels and they’d all pull her down for it saying who does she think she is dressing up when she’s just had a baby and 3 kids to look after !!! You actually can’t win … they didn’t like me saying there’s no wonder Chet cheated … well there isn’t the absolute state of it she’s a cat fish she doesn’t even slightly resemble her photos and when she has that stupid hair piece clipped in aswell she’s an absolute cat fish and I say again no wonder Chet looks elsewhere she’s haggared lol and makes zero effort to remotely look nice … her mum looks better then her … just cos you have 3 kids and had a c section doesn’t mean you need to dress like a woman lol .. and as for the ones saying maybe she’s wearing those clothes cos she’s had a c section ? What does the c section even have to do with the outfit choice lol 😂 if anything you wouldn’t wear jeans after a c section if your still recovering so that comment makes zero sense 🤦🏻‍♀️ I swear to god I don’t no why some of you are even on this thread think you got a little lost along the way … 😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Maybe if everyone just ignored the comments they didn’t like and carried on saying what their saying then the thread wouldn’t get so chaotic 🤣 if someone says Ocean looks like a beluga and you don’t agree w it, ignore it. If someone says their kid is a chav for eating coco pops and you’re a firm coco pop lover , ignore it, etc etc then we can all get along

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
The baggy jumper and crumpy slippers that look like they stink aren’t what you’d expect from someone with angel baybeeeezzzzz and brags about money , shopping at m&s and selling weight loss products to a vulnerable demographic.

can we go back to calling her baldie too?
Seriously though ; this thread gets way too deep and mumsnet . Peach does look underweight compared to the belugas but she is a newborn and MIGHT just be a small baby . Give it time , she will
Be fed from the gravy jug and not elluns jugs soon enough .
She will soon fatten up when she starts baby led weaning her on Pain Au Chocolats several times a day 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I must say, whether or not our Ellun dresses in her home attire or her out out, doing the splits attire, she has zero style. Everything she wears, looks like it's from a market stall or the Boohoo sale rail. Even the cheap lashes she wears, fresh from Poundland. It's so bizzare that she'd spend thousands on cosmetic surgery but then not give a fiddlers what she wears.

Reactions: 7
Tbh, just purely based on appearance - Miss Bald Egg is not that attractive and (in my opinion) Chet is quite good looking, so on a looks basis, they absolutely do not match up. There’s no doubt in my mind he sees farrrrrrrr more attractive women on his many nights out & trips abroad, and the chances of her believing he’s cheated are very slim. I imagine he’d give her the ole “Why would I cheat when I have a missus and 3 kids at home?” (He already uses his mortgage as an excuse why he wouldn’t cheat lol) and she, like many women, will believe it. Whether he has or hasn’t cheated, men (and women) but for arguments sake I’m going with the traditional role of a man being the breadwinner/provider - Married men with mortgages and children, cheat every single day and still continue to provide for their family; just because a man has responsibilities & dependents, does not suddenly mean they won’t cheat.

I personally think Chet has cheated, probably every time he’s clubbing or abroad tbh, and I think Egg is probably told about a lot of it and just doesn’t believe it. She also seems the type to only have sex when she wants a baby, and other times it’s a half assed lazy handjob 🥲

Reactions: 9
Tbh, just purely based on appearance - Miss Bald Egg is not that attractive and (in my opinion) Chet is quite good looking, so on a looks basis, they absolutely do not match up. There’s no doubt in my mind he sees farrrrrrrr more attractive women on his many nights out & trips abroad, and the chances of her believing he’s cheated are very slim. I imagine he’d give her the ole “Why would I cheat when I have a missus and 3 kids at home?” (He already uses his mortgage as an excuse why he wouldn’t cheat lol) and she, like many women, will believe it. Whether he has or hasn’t cheated, men (and women) but for arguments sake I’m going with the traditional role of a man being the breadwinner/provider - Married men with mortgages and children, cheat every single day and still continue to provide for their family; just because a man has responsibilities & dependents, does not suddenly mean they won’t cheat.

I personally think Chet has cheated, probably every time he’s clubbing or abroad tbh, and I think Egg is probably told about a lot of it and just doesn’t believe it. She also seems the type to only have sex when she wants a baby, and other times it’s a half assed lazy handjob 🥲
I must admit I do agree with a lot of what you say but I am concerned about your eye site because he is not a looker 😂😂😂 and about 4 ft tall.

Beluga 1 is so smart did you see her thinking when ellllllun said norrrr to the bananas then she was off … how has she learnt to be sneaky at her age it’s crazy to me 3 year olds I wouldn’t say would be crafty like that?
Also why say no to the fruit 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don’t find chet good looking at all, Helen was pretty back in the day before her children but the work she had done since has ruined her face shape,

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.