Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #24 Chet got a cold the baby isnt bald Wheres the inhaler will the truth be told

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She literally had a baby a month ago, what do people expect her to be wearing 🤣🤣
bleeping nipple tassels or what

Ps he cheated when she was hot too

Reactions: 23
I think wee Peach is really cute 🥺💗 Even if I'm not a fan of the name, I'll call her Peaches instead 🤣

Reactions: 9
Tbh I don’t know what he sees in egg head. She’s arrogant and all about the fake insta life . Anyone else , I’d agree ...don’t be harsh on someone who just had a baby . But her ? Nah she’s a complete SPONGE. That’s right , I used the word that triggered last time 😂 she’s not a nice girl , she looks down on other people and I think it’s hilarious people call her out for dressing like she’s older than she is . Remember the Herbalife poison she pushed onto new mums to “get back into shape”
Remember the post she did in the gym telling pregnant women it wasn’t an excuse to gain weight?
lets not forget this . Also her partner owns a clothing brand and she is dressing like her mother . Who is eggs double .

let’s not jump on someone for saying egg dresses badly ....because she does . Have you seen the beige outfits she puts“her” kids in?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Tbh I don’t know what he sees in egg head. She’s arrogant and all about the fake insta life . Anyone else , I’d agree ...don’t be harsh on someone who just had a baby . But her ? Nah she’s a complete SPONGE. That’s right , I used the word that triggered last time 😂 she’s not a nice girl , she looks down on other people and I think it’s hilarious people call her out for dressing like she’s older than she is . Remember the Herbalife poison she pushed onto new mums to “get back into shape”
Remember the post she did in the gym telling pregnant women it wasn’t an excuse to gain weight?
lets not forget this . Also her partner owns a clothing brand and she is dressing like her mother . Who is eggs double .

let’s not jump on someone for saying egg dresses badly ....because she does . Have you seen the beige outfits she puts“her” kids in?
It was more that she was blamed for chet cheating. Let's all just agree to disagree.

Reactions: 5
Tbh I don’t know what he sees in egg head. She’s arrogant and all about the fake insta life . Anyone else , I’d agree ...don’t be harsh on someone who just had a baby . But her ? Nah she’s a complete SPONGE. That’s right , I used the word that triggered last time  she’s not a nice girl , she looks down on other people and I think it’s hilarious people call her out for dressing like she’s older than she is . Remember the Herbalife poison she pushed onto new mums to “get back into shape”

I don't get the "her" kids comment... They are hers, she pushed them out her vagina and brought one 'out the sunroof' 🤣 This makes no sense!?

Edit - Do you mean "his" kids... To say Ellun has cheated!? Aye right, when does she have time 🤣

Reactions: 3
I don't get the "her" kids comment... They are hers, she pushed them out her vagina and brought one 'out the sunroof' 🤣 This makes no sense!?

Edit - Do you mean "his" kids... To say Ellun has cheated!? Aye right, when does she have time 🤣
It’s from the suitcases by the door era . She calls
Them hers and not “ours”

• Haha
Reactions: 4
This thread is actually hilarious because Helen and chet don’t actually do much worth talking about apart, it’s us guys that keep it going really with arguments about them 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18

😂😂

It’s because when she pretends she’s leaving they’re HER kids but when he just goes out ( even though she’s totally cool with it) She calls them HIS kids… as in I have been putting your children to bed and so on

Reactions: 4
This is so true. Breastfed babies are more likely to be smaller, not always, but it can happen so they definitely do exist. Bizarre.
My little girl is breastfeed and she's tiny 😂 she's coming up to 12 months. We had issues with her gaining weight etc at the start but no issues since 🥰

Reactions: 2
My little girl is breastfeed and she's tiny 😂 she's coming up to 12 months. We had issues with her gaining weight etc at the start but no issues since 🥰
Honestly, and I mean this in the best possible way, write this in your own personal diary . The thread is about Ellun and Chet. No one cares if YOUR kid is the size of a beluga whale or as small as Helen’s income. This is the type of post that makes the whole thread mumsnet worthy 🥱

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Honestly, and I mean this in the best possible way, write this in your own personal diary . The thread is about Ellun and Chet. No one cares if YOUR kid is the size of a beluga whale or as small as Helen’s income. This is the type of post that makes the whole thread mumsnet worthy 🥱
You DEFINITELY care 😉🤣🥹

The poster was only replying to another comment. I don't get the issue with mentioning experiences with your own kids in comparison to Helen and Chet... literally not hurting anyone and could just ignore the comments if you don't care or have kids.

You say it's gone mumsnet, but you're also trying to moderate comments. Has it gone DM?
---

Yeah, my youngest is just over 12m and was the same. She's huge now though cos we went to formula. Well done getting to 12m, I couldn't cope anymore ha :(

Peach might also be tiny because she shits herself when Ocean comes near her, she can be a menace the kid, always off on one haha

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.