Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #24 Chet got a cold the baby isnt bald Wheres the inhaler will the truth be told

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Made the business look good though donating 10k. Obviously never will no the intention behind it,but after that he went silent! I think most or all of what he does is to show off! He’s a very jealous person. I no him personally and he has to be one better than anyone else,hence the constant new cars! It’s a lot of why he fell out with his brother

• Wow
Reactions: 15
I don’t even have children and I’ve let myself go, we all go through bad times, don’t be so hard on yourself x
Echo this big time. Being a Mammy must be the most amazing thing in the world, and that's what is important. You people don't be hard on yourselves, it's totally normal! It's realistic and real! ❤

Made the business look good though donating 10k. Obviously never will no the intention behind it,but after that he went silent! I think most or all of what he does is to show off! He’s a very jealous person. I no him personally and he has to be one better than anyone else,hence the constant new cars! It’s a lot of why he fell out with his brother
Please do spill ☕🥰

Reactions: 7
But the question is....did he receive the inhaler?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Didn't do one better when it comes to picking a baby mama did he? 🥚

He's funny and can be entertaining but he's a cheating rat and she's a leach (5 letters ✨)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ahhhh funding Cashley cains lifestyle what a hero
Oh I know that ... I know it isn't good the charity now.
I was only making a statement. At the time we all thought it was a charity with good intentions but it's been proven not too be :(

• Heart
Oh I know that ... I know it isn't good the charity now.
I was only making a statement. At the time we all thought it was a charity with good intentions but it's been proven not too be :(
God I didn’t mean it to come across like it has im so sorry, I meant cashley cain…. What a hero 🤦‍♀️ Im sorry 💖💖

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Sure we'd admire him more if he spent as much time with his young family than he does for charity

Reactions: 2
Ooohhh do tell us more on why they fell out was it cos Ellun tits where better then marines when Casey zoomed in on them 😂

• Haha
He’s just a very jealous clearly insecure person and has to be the best,which is why they constantly get everything new! There was lots of arguing between them with the sweet companies they were both doing and who was earning more and who was more successful. Isn’t it so odd to be so jealous of friends/family etc!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
He’s just a very jealous clearly insecure person and has to be the best,which is why they constantly get everything new! There was lots of arguing between them with the sweet companies they were both doing and who was earning more and who was more successful. Isn’t it so odd to be so jealous of friends/family etc!
Really don’t think Casey the piss holder has much to be jealous of. Atleast Ellen isn’t selling her fanny on onlyfans🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I wonder if he regrets donating 10k since that all came out

What came out about the charity?

You can tell how competitive they are and just can’t really match up to Marnie when it comes to money she literally brought herself a huge house & yea Chet’s house is nice but he couldn’t ever afford Marnie’s price range, what ever we think of these lot the fact is she has money & is much more well known, A Z list but on the list at least. I dunno bet Chet wishes he did that dating show instead of Casey 😅

I still think they fell out over Ellunnnn copying the black banisters 😂😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
What came out about the charity?

You can tell how competitive they are and just can’t really match up to Marnie when it comes to money she literally brought herself a huge house & yea Chet’s house is nice but he couldn’t ever afford Marnie’s price range, what ever we think of these lot the fact is she has money & is much more well known, A Z list but on the list at least. I dunno bet Chet wishes he did that dating show instead of Casey 😅

I still think they fell out over Ellunnnn copying the black banisters 😂😂
I wouldn’t trade lives with Marnie for a million quid 🤣 having money and being known for shagging on tv isn’t anything to be jealous of really is it?

Reactions: 23
Sure we'd admire him more if he spent as much time with his young family than he does for charity
I don't want to fall out with anyone but I do beg to differ.
I think charity is very important.
If a man is in the army and spends months away on tour would the opinion be the same?
If you'd said it about going on the pi$$.. or ibiza I'd agree, but anything charity related I can't... its raising money for people who's family haven't got long in a hospice .. an hour and a half away from his family for families on limited time to have precious time and their loved ones to be comfortable is extremely important

• Heart
Reactions: 6
If you type in Ashley cain on here you will see his thread go to his wiki and it explains a lot about what went on. In short they raised something like 1.6 Million and only a small fraction of that went to charity and then both his and safiya debts miraculously got paid off the same time. There's more to it but it's very interesting read.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I wouldn’t trade lives with Marnie for a million quid 🤣 having money and being known for shagging on tv isn’t anything to be jealous of really is it?

You and me wouldn’t BUT all of that is no different than what Chet does and Helen embarrassed herself enough on tv too.
That’s not what I meant though I was talking about Chet & Helen being jealous and competing, I can’t see it.

I don't want to fall out with anyone but I do beg to differ.
I think charity is very important.
If a man is in the army and spends months away on tour would the opinion be the same?
If you'd said it about going on the pi$$.. or ibiza I'd agree, but anything charity related I can't... its raising money for people who's family haven't got long in a hospice .. an hour and a half away from his family for families on limited time to have precious time and their loved ones to be comfortable is extremely important
Yea I have to agree and I don’t see the big drama when he goes out he’s working mostly, even in Ibiza, she knew all this before she popped out 3 kids, if he didn’t work he couldn’t keep her in m&s
apples and aldi nappies 😂

I honestly don’t think he’s even out that much, even working he doesn’t seem to be out and about often ( lately it’s different) since inhaler gate.
Over the last few years he’s been home quite a lot, yes he’s shouting Elluuuun every 5 mins but considering the babiezzz are locked in the Playroom when they’re in the house and when the kids actually get out the house he’s always there, unless I miss more stories than people on here.

Last edited:
You and me wouldn’t BUT all of that is no different than what Chet does and Helen embarrassed herself enough on tv too.
That’s not what I meant though I was talking about Chet & Helen being jealous and competing, I can’t see it.

Yea I have to agree and I don’t see the big drama when he goes out he’s working mostly, even in Ibiza, she knew all this before she popped out 3 kids, if he didn’t work he couldn’t keep her in m&s
apples and aldi nappies 😂

I honestly don’t think he’s even out that much, even working he doesn’t seem to be out and about often ( lately it’s different) since inhaler gate.
Over the last few years he’s been home quite a lot, yes he’s shouting Elluuuun every 5 mins but considering the babiezzz are locked in the Playroom when they’re in the house and when the kids actually get out the house he’s always there, unless I miss more stories than people on here.
I agree, coz they have kids doesn’t mean he can’t go on a night out or to Ibiza in my eyes. If I wanted to go on holiday my husband would 100% tell me to go what’s one weekend out of the rest of the year? You still have to have your own life your not selfish for spending time away from your kids imo 🥴

Reactions: 7
I agree, coz they have kids doesn’t mean he can’t go on a night out or to Ibiza in my eyes. If I wanted to go on holiday my husband would 100% tell me to go what’s one weekend out of the rest of the year? You still have to have your own life your not selfish for spending time away from your kids imo 🥴

Would send you mad if you didn’t get some time out, I know it’s not popular here and People seem to forget that as soon as the newborn stage goes little milfy will be out that door without even giving a beluga a kiss giving it .. this is meeehhh aftaaaa 1 … and so on for the whole night 😂

But I don’t get the problem with him working, and if she was that bothered she wouldn’t keep having babies, but she needs to secure that money so keeps having them.

Would send you mad if you didn’t get some time out, I know it’s not popular here and People seem to forget that as soon as the newborn stage goes little milfy will be out that door without even giving a beluga a kiss giving it .. this is meeehhh aftaaaa 1 … and so on for the whole night 😂

But I don’t get the problem with him working, and if she was that bothered she wouldn’t keep having babies, but she needs to secure that money so keeps having them.
(Not you directly)
But Why is it “securing the money”? 😂
Why can’t it be that two people who have been together years, have kids etc and happen to have a more traditional life of her beings a stay at home mum? Which their both happy with.

The whole narrative of staying with him and having kids just to “secure money” is crazy 😂😂

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.