Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #24 Chet got a cold the baby isnt bald Wheres the inhaler will the truth be told

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's letting it grow in the hope that it will become curly like Elvis. Then they have matching hair. May aswell dye it ginger or a peach colour while he's at it. Look even more like the kids. It's mad how the only thing they mention about Elvis is his curls and they haven't clicked on that he can't speak, SPEACH Helen, again four letters in that the same as peach , another one for you to ponder
HES curls.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
I think you aren’t supposed to for 6 weeks unless you have a doctor sign you off to say it’s ok, otherwise your insurance is invalid.
The doctor signed me off but to be fair, I don't have family close and my partner was away for work. And my kid and myself needed to eat plus appointments etc. So I didn't have a choice . Either she's got her mum or shes being silly

You know what i used to be quite glamorous before having a few kids, wouldn't be without make up nice clothes etc

Now i've just put on weight don't wear make up and literally just realised i've let myself go

I see myself in Ellun sat on that landing and that's actually quite sad

I'm in no way saying she looks awful she's just had a baby it was more so a representation of myself
I was the same. Nails, hair every 8 weeks and I'd wear clothes that were 'in' etc. After kids, I only started wearing makeup when I went back to work and I couldn't give a duck about my nails. Why get them done when I'm wiping tit off my kids bum a few times per day. I feel like Helen though she HAD to change.

I'm sure you haven't let yourself , go though and more just your priorities change when you have a kid and you'd rather they had the nice clothes etc. That's how I see it for myself ha.

Reactions: 7
I don’t think she can really win with the not making an effort/ making an effort. If she was glammed up people would be saying Asif she’s sat there with a face full of makeup? Just happens when you have kids you have less and less time I do like to tan once a week and still wear makeup to work to make me feel good tho! Nails oh that was so 3 years ago 🤣

Reactions: 6
Eggy. CHEAT has four letters the same as what's in PEACH. Fun little fact for you to ponder as it seems to be your favourite pastime at the moment. Saddo
I don't know if this has been mentioned before, but Peach is an anagram of Cheap 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 19
That’s ok because it still has the ‘ea’ in it 🙃🙃
There's loads and she probably, if she wasn't so bleeping slack, would wish she'd never posted that if she saw em haha. She's slack.

1. Cheat - What chet is
2. Heave - what chet does when he's waiting for EVRI to deliver his inhaler
3. Bleak - the kids playroom and her beige walls
4. Peace - what chet wants in the form of festivals, Ibiza and a slut called Liv balancing on his todger.
5. Leach - Helen with Chets money most of the time.
6. Teach - what someone needs to do to helen RE common sense and chet RE style and washing his hair.
7. Sneak - What chet does with the lasses

I did see Pearl was on there - now that's a nice name

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Someone please take one for the team and attend Chet’s football match, and see if he has a spare inhaler bcos you’re having an asthma attack over his tiny feet 😩 idk why I take the piss out of him I’d literally f*** him tomorrow 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Someone please take one for the team and attend Chet’s football match, and see if he has a spare inhaler bcos you’re having an asthma attack over his tiny feet 😩 idk why I take the piss out of him I’d literally f*** him tomorrow 🤣
for some reason I imagine he’s got a small podgy piece and shouts Shackkkk when he finishes. Not for me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Is she saying “every night” as in Chet doing bed time? Only when he’s actually there Helen 😂

I have got such embarrassment for them & that video. Worse than that men in black dance. That was SO staged for here surely😂 😂 the way he looks up at the camera noooooo😭😭😭

Reactions: 7
I have got such embarrassment for them & that video. Worse than that men in black dance. That was SO staged for here surely😂 😂 the way he looks up at the camera noooooo😭😭😭
Chet ALWAYS gets Helen to record him… it’s so obvious. He lives himself too much 😂😂

Earli will be a contender for the next babies name! I would say Earlia but that’s got 6 letters 😭😭
I reckon cocoa could be a contender as well… 5 letters, chet loves a bit of coca & the kids love coco pops… I think I could be onto something 😂🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I know people slate them both..and I have also!! I think our Ellun is a leech.... but Chet does seem harmless and I can't knock him for charity ... when Azaylias charity was set up he sent 10K... football match today for great ormund Street and a hospice! Credit where its due

Reactions: 16
I know people slate them both..and I have also!! I think our Ellun is a leech.... but Chet does seem harmless and I can't knock him for charity ... when Azaylias charity was set up he sent 10K... football match today for great ormund Street and a hospice! Credit where its due

I actually don't find them that bad In all fairness they are 1 of the more tolerant families on insta I follow. Thick as 2 planks the pair of them but Chets stories are funny sometimes and the kids are clearly well looked after compared to some others (cough Talia) yes they live off sugar but i can't say I don't do this sometimes🤣

Reactions: 16
Ahhhh funding Cashley cains lifestyle what a hero

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.