Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #24 Chet got a cold the baby isnt bald Wheres the inhaler will the truth be told

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my god did anyone realise? All 3 kids have the letter E in their names! So special ✨

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
ELLUN is honestly so thick like does she think when she tells people her kids names their first response is gonna be OMG THEY ALL HAVE FIVE LETTER NAMES!! 😫😫😫

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Let’s be honest, there’s probably very few girls names available for use because of Chet’s dipping desires 🥲 At some point she’s going to have to start naming the kids after household objects, appliances and paint colors - so Fwyer is definitely a strong possibility imo
Her favourite, BEIGE!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I need a rewind, saw her Aldi story, and her pushing the trolley, but is someone staying with her as you can’t drive for the first few weeks?! Maybe her mums there and he’ll ping whilst Chet’s out doing his usual bits

Reactions: 2
ELLUN is honestly so thick like does she think when she tells people her kids names their first response is gonna be OMG THEY ALL HAVE FIVE LETTER NAMES!! 😫😫😫
Maybe that’s why Chet went quiet, she doesn’t care if he cheats but kicked him out because he doesn’t have 5 letters!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I need a rewind, saw her Aldi story, and her pushing the trolley, but is someone staying with her as you can’t drive for the first few weeks?! Maybe her mums there and he’ll ping whilst Chet’s out doing his usual bits
You aren't supposed to drive for the first few weeks, but you can. I had to do it as was on my own and we needed food. If she's not got help cos people are unavailable then she's obvs just ignored the medical advice and done it.

Reactions: 6
You aren't supposed to drive for the first few weeks, but you can. I had to do it as was on my own and we needed food. If she's not got help cos people are unavailable then she's obvs just ignored the medical advice and done it.
I think you aren’t supposed to for 6 weeks unless you have a doctor sign you off to say it’s ok, otherwise your insurance is invalid.

Reactions: 7
Makes me die when he films Helen say on the landing holding the baby watching the other two like they live in this beautiful happy family bubble- Helen with a weird stepford wife smile- I find it so weird obviously we ALL change after being a mum- but she changed everything- it’s like she googled how a mum looks after she had ocean- cut her hair and bought loads of roll neck jumpers!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Eggy. CHEAT has four letters the same as what's in PEACH. Fun little fact for you to ponder as it seems to be your favourite pastime at the moment. Saddo

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The other 2 are so desperate for attention they're literally throwing themselves on the floor 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
You know what i used to be quite glamorous before having a few kids, wouldn't be without make up nice clothes etc

Now i've just put on weight don't wear make up and literally just realised i've let myself go

I see myself in Ellun sat on that landing and that's actually quite sad

I'm in no way saying she looks awful she's just had a baby it was more so a representation of myself

• Heart
Reactions: 17
You know what i used to be quite glamorous before having a few kids, wouldn't be without make up nice clothes etc

Now i've just put on weight don't wear make up and literally just realised i've let myself go

I'm in no way saying she looks awful she's just had a baby it was more so a representation of myself
I think it’s very hard not to ‘lose yourself’ after having a baby. I haven’t had my roots done since august, I don’t buy myself nice clothes anymore, I live in basically leggings, sweatshirts and I’m sporting a mum bun 24/7 - whereas beforehand I was very glam too… i think its part & parcel of being a mum, and it’s realistic. It’s sad, but after kids you don’t prioritise yourself anymore

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I think it’s very hard not to ‘lose yourself’ after having a baby. I haven’t had my roots done since august, I don’t buy myself nice clothes anymore, I live in basically leggings, sweatshirts and I’m sporting a mum bun 24/7 - whereas beforehand I was very glam too… i think its part & parcel of being a mum, and it’s realistic. It’s sad, but after kids you don’t prioritise yourself anymore
Not had my roots done or hair since July and tbh I cba to put makeup on because I forget to take it off so now I just make sure I do my skincare washed hair fresh pyjamas before bed I still get my nails and eyelashes done but I cba to spend hours doing my hair or makeup anymore I would rather just sit and chill. I do think Helen is really pretty though the new born days are tiring and I can imagine with three kids it’s very draining like I don’t think I would be very good with even less sleep than I get now. Leggings are functional and I would say yes you lose yourself like I can’t remember the last time i wore small pants they are dead to me lol

I don’t even have children and I’ve let myself go, we all go through bad times, don’t be so hard on yourself x

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Chet has hair like someone’s Mum at the school gates in the 80s. Why won’t he cut it? What’s the end goal here?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Chet has hair like someone’s Mum at the school gates in the 80s. Why won’t he cut it? What’s the end goal here?
He's letting it grow in the hope that it will become curly like Elvis. Then they have matching hair. May aswell dye it ginger or a peach colour while he's at it. Look even more like the kids. It's mad how the only thing they mention about Elvis is his curls and they haven't clicked on that he can't speak, SPEACH Helen, again four letters in that the same as peach , another one for you to ponder

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.