Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Can someone remind me of the new babies name? I missed the announcement and she hasn’t really mentioned it that much

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Just seen Helen posted this. Not that if matters how baby is fed, fed is best. But glad this time round she’s not lying she’s bf when she isn’t and is being honest with the struggles she has so chose to use bottles
I would have a bit more respect for her if she was just honest rather than using it to turn into an ad.

PumpkinxQueen

Chatty Member
I am disgusted by the atrocious comments regarding Chet’s appearance, height & shoe size. Absolutely awful behavior!!!!! He’s just had a baby!!! Have some respect!!

On a serious note, I am sorry to anyone I offended with my comments about him being attractive. I’m mostly disappointed in myself for letting you all down. I just meant he was better looking than Egg. He is oddly short, he must be like 5’6? and his shoe size always kills me, idk why, like I’m happy he isn’t embarrassed or self conscious of his side 5 juniors, but it is kinda funny he can probably share shoes with Ellun

• Haha

jazzy22

VIP Member
On Saturday’s we let our oldest baby stay up with us 🧐 🧐 does she not know Chet has uploaded stories various times of Orshurn up well past 9pm 😂

• Haha

SC1990

VIP Member
How can he even be arsed to go to ibiza when he has to come home rough and on a comedown to 3 young kids. I find it hard enough coming home to my 2 after a night out and having to deal with them ona slight hangover

mrsknowqiitall

I couldn't live their lives I need my peace in the evening my kids go to bed 730 they don't go to sleep they sometimes watch a film but my god you step out that room you will regret it 🤣. I'd rather them go to sleep early and wake up early than stay up and lay in I need my "me time" in the evening I'd be pulling my hair out If I was them!!!

• Heart

taurus_gal

Chatty Member
You know what i used to be quite glamorous before having a few kids, wouldn't be without make up nice clothes etc

Now i've just put on weight don't wear make up and literally just realised i've let myself go

I see myself in Ellun sat on that landing and that's actually quite sad

I'm in no way saying she looks awful she's just had a baby it was more so a representation of myself
I think it’s very hard not to ‘lose yourself’ after having a baby. I haven’t had my roots done since august, I don’t buy myself nice clothes anymore, I live in basically leggings, sweatshirts and I’m sporting a mum bun 24/7 - whereas beforehand I was very glam too… i think its part & parcel of being a mum, and it’s realistic. It’s sad, but after kids you don’t prioritise yourself anymore

• Heart

Thetruth123

VIP Member
I’m literally currently sat on a “more than words” speech & language course …..and I’m sorry the comments about Elvis are so un called for …..there are so many lovely parents on this course who interact and do lots to help their child! My child is 2 and 1/2 and only says mum & dad …. He is more than likely autistic…..however there are sooooo many children that are all different ages and all different stages….children do develop differently …..& for parents it’s hugely worrying, and deeply personal and as much as I hate with a passion egg!!!!!!!!!!!! It’s her right to keep her children’s health issues personal …..and it’s not our right to know it!!!!! Very few people even in my own family know about my sons referrals etc! It’s still very private to me and my husband let alone thousands of followers!
I just think for all her flaws and dicky things she does judging his speech and blaming her is a bit of a reach!

• Heart

OrcaRed

VIP Member
Breastfeeding is so hard, it’s rare you just lucky with breastfeeding and sleep, she chats absolute shite, bet her nipples are killing and she hasn’t slept right since she had her. What’s wrong with reality? I’m pregnant and lucky I have a first child to remind of the absolute hell to come😂😂😂 helen makes out
It’s such a walk in the park

notforeveryone

Chatty Member
Maybe they split up cos she’s in Aldi buying cheap nappies no m&s this week Angelssss I’m buying. 😂

Do people really think he would move out of his house where he pays the mortgage and bills and where his kids live? Leave her to live there free and pay for her car, come off it 😂

Yes both kids are slow with the speech it’s not offensive why is it so triggering? Both parents are also slow with their speech lol

• Haha

saltybits

The question boxes are for helen to display her fake online persona there is no way csection was great breastfeeding great recovery great absolute LIE
These ‘influencers’ give young girls such a fake impression of motherhood
First of all csection HURTS it’s anxiety
Recovery painful breastfeeding painful constipation bleeding, stitches out painful the girl is a fake fraud
She wants that white picket fence SO BAD
angels🧚‍♀️

notforeveryone

Chatty Member
THEIR money 😊
The whole money thing is getting so boring at this point they have 3 beluga’s she’s got fuck all apart from his income which is fine, they’re a family I’m over this narrative 😅 they’re together have kids, what’s it gonna take for it to be their money instead of HIS money? They get married then it’s ok..? Their family their finances and if mum in law needs 70 bottles of wine to stay the week with those 2 and all the belugas then it’s a small price to pay 😂😂

Controversial I know but my opinion changed cos this argument bores The absolute life out of me.

Is no one here a stay at home mum?

Reactions: 19