Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrsP90

Can we all stop worrying about a toddlers speech and worry more about how illiterate as fuck Chet is. UNOform 🫣🙃🙃🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Sticky One

VIP Member
Tbh I’m glad to see them together - my brothers fell out over petty shite with their girlfriends, such pointless drama. I hope Chet and Casey can atleast have a civil relationship

RuEvenReal

Be still my beating heart. Welcome back Chet ❤🍑

Does anyone no why he calls himself sket? Is that his middle name? Round where I live it’s a major insult to be called a “sket”
I think it's just taking the piss. He is a sket. He won't deny that. Chet sket loves the ket 😂

• Haha

*Cherrycola*

Chatty Member
The picture she put up of oceans colouring ‘she’s getting so neat’ stfu you dim wit she’s scribbled over peppas fuckin face stop making out she’s so special
She's always keen to show off Ocean's "achievements" the colouring in, her with those word books, the colours etc. With Elvis, it's radio silence. Apart from him being a curly wurly and 10/10, no one cares to say, well done to him. OR have a birthday party for him.

It's really mean 😢

IamMyaJ

VIP Member
I know people slate them both..and I have also!! I think our Ellun is a leech.... but Chet does seem harmless and I can't knock him for charity ... when Azaylias charity was set up he sent 10K... football match today for great ormund Street and a hospice! Credit where its due
Ahhhh funding Cashley cains lifestyle what a hero

• Haha

PumpkinxQueen

Chatty Member
I’ve been blocked by both of them now, absolute travesty tbh, think I might need to contact a ferapwist asap.

Elvis is SO unresponsive, holy s***… I wonder if they’ve considered having his hearing checked at all. Ocean speaks terribly, Elvis can’t speak at all, and that baby is gonna be absolutely dragged around like a dog with a stuffed toy 😅😅 Jesus man. Baby looks quite cute, but who the F does she look like?! I can’t see the kids in her, or her parents in her lol

• Haha

SunshineRae

VIP Member
This is really sad about Phillip. He had just celebrated a year sober in November as well 😞 Addiction is such an awful illness….it follows you forever unfortunately, threatening to drag you back down. Hopefully he can find his way back. That guy is not a real friend.

saltybits

Ocean speech is terrible
Elvis is mute
Baby looks like the milk man’s
Helen desperately pretending mum life isn’t exhausting for the gram

• Haha
  • Angry

Heyitsjustme

Can we stop with the slut shaming of this girl (whoever the inhaler girl is and the tent girl) it may be “just a joke” to most of you but it’s so blatantly rooted in misogyny. The term slut is disgusting and to make out the girl is the slut but the guy, Chet in this case, isn’t a slut? Make is make sense

• Heart

PumpkinxQueen

Chatty Member
Totally agree! I know this is gossip page but the comments on the children’s looks, their speech, ect they’re just children they all come along differently. And this is coming from a nursery worker….
This is so incorrect. I’m actually tired of hearing this bs narrative. If we run with this ideology of “all kids develop differently” does that mean autism and other learning disabilities & developmental delays are just a myth? A conspiracy? 🤨 What an uneducated comment, sincerely. YES sometimes children have delayed speech and zero other issues, and I’m sure it won’t be flagged up as a major concern until it’s still present when the child is 4, however, IF there was a developmental issue with Elvis - his parents would never admit to it because of the fake life they present, to admit there is something ‘wrong’ with their child isn’t in their nature, their kids are perfect and so are their lives. We have all witnessed Ocean get a much higher level of attention than him, both kids being glued to a screen - mostly Elvis, and now there’s a new baby on the scene to take even more attention away from him. Elvis is entirely unresponsive in any video they post and yes, maybe he’s just camera shy, but Helen has admitted (weirdly) Elvis doesn’t speak much. Ocean’s enunciation is horrifically bad for a nursery-attending 3 year old, also.
This whole “kids all develop at different rates” probably contributes to the late development of a lot of children that could be otherwise avoided or helped, if there was earlier intervention. I’m unsure why my comments, and others who have the same opinion as me, are taken as an insult or as an attack on the children. It’s Helen & Chet’s responsibility to raise those kids properly, and her focus is having another kid every year and his focus is partying. They’re definitely not hard done by, but parenting is far more than popping them out to sit in front of a screen with a KG of chocolate.

• Heart
  • Angry

Elle Woods

VIP Member
Why is it so hard for Helen to grasp the word THAT. Her use of the word what instead of that annoys me so much, I know it's petty :ROFLMAO:

Xxcxcc

VIP Member
See ocean was wide awake at half ten last night so another fake vid from Helen showing Sket putting them to bed at 7pm saying it happens every night. That's why I don't like her, shes a bullshitter but tbh she can lie about the perfect lifestyle all she wants because at the end of the day she's the one who's living the lie.

• Heart

Givemethetea

VIP Member
Makes me die when he films Helen say on the landing holding the baby watching the other two like they live in this beautiful happy family bubble- Helen with a weird stepford wife smile- I find it so weird obviously we ALL change after being a mum- but she changed everything- it’s like she googled how a mum looks after she had ocean- cut her hair and bought loads of roll neck jumpers!

• Haha
Reactions: 20