Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #24 Chet got a cold the baby isnt bald Wheres the inhaler will the truth be told

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ahhhh funding Cashley cains lifestyle what a hero
In all fairness, that's not on Chet. That's on Ashley.

(Not you directly)
But Why is it “securing the money”? 😂
Why can’t it be that two people who have been together years, have kids etc and happen to have a more traditional life of her beings a stay at home mum? Which their both happy with.

The whole narrative of staying with him and having kids just to “secure money” is crazy 😂😂
I think it's the cheating thing. The more kids she has, the more chance he'll still cheating / stay home more etc. She stays despite everything he does, so it looks more like she's there for the lifestyle cos no sane person would put with being left alone with the kids 90% of the year whilst their partner fucks off a shags sluts in tents.

Reactions: 2

I think it's the cheating thing. The more kids she has, the more chance he'll still cheating / stay home more etc. She stays despite everything he does, so it looks more like she's there for the lifestyle cos no sane person would put with being left alone with the kids 90% of the year whilst their partner fucks off a shags sluts in tents.
But there no proof, there never is 😂
We can assume obviously, but her as someone actually in the relationship and privy to more info etc will know more and what may or may not have happened.
Would she throw it all away based on a random insta photo? If you see what I mean.

I just don’t buy the whole only together because of a lifestyle or being able to do what he wants etc

Reactions: 9

Aye don’t speak about @IamMyaJ like that 🤣🤣

But there no proof, there never is 😂
We can assume obviously, but her as someone actually in the relationship and privy to more info etc will know more and what may or may not have happened.
Would she throw it all away based on a random insta photo? If you see what I mean.

I just don’t buy the whole only together because of a lifestyle or being able to do what he wants etc
I find on so many threads I read that apparently the man is always cheating or cheated and there is never any solid proof - always just word of mouth from a new member who knows a friend of a friend 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Yes all that and the fact that she can barely go a single day without scowling at him she literally looks at him like she can’t bare him. Only time she smiles is when there’s a gender party or she’s out with with his sister. Why do they even want so many kids? For tradition 😂 don’t think anything they do is traditional I think they wanna do 1 better than Casey and get pregnant straight away when they do, but that’s just my opinion, don’t want to upset anyone it’s only Monday 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 10
If Helen was getting her nails done every couple of weeks and her hair, dressing up going out etc she’d be slated on here for being a selfish mum. Literally can’t win 🤣🤣

Reactions: 16
See ocean was wide awake at half ten last night so another fake vid from Helen showing Sket putting them to bed at 7pm saying it happens every night. That's why I don't like her, shes a bullshitter but tbh she can lie about the perfect lifestyle all she wants because at the end of the day she's the one who's living the lie.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
See ocean was wide awake at half ten last night so another fake vid from Helen showing Sket putting them to bed at 7pm saying it happens every night. That's why I don't like her, shes a bullshitter but tbh she can lie about the perfect lifestyle all she wants because at the end of the day she's the one who's living the lie.
Bring back the days of bath bottle bed 7pm on the dot every night and then Chet showing them awake 3 hours later 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
You can’t say chet ain’t real! Shopping at home bargains, making frozen food and filming the kids up past bedtime. Makes him likeable in my opinion…

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Id literally just counted my 3 kids names and realised they don't all have the same amount of letters! Bad mum lol

My kids names don't have all the same letters and I suddenly feel like a tit parent

• Haha
Reactions: 6
You can’t say chet ain’t real! Shopping at home bargains, making frozen food and filming the kids up past bedtime. Makes him likeable in my opinion…
While I have no doubt he likes home bargains. He posts it deliberately… because he knows it’s mentioned on here. The more he was complimented the more stories he did 😂😂

And he 100% told ocean to say “how was football” 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I prefer him to her without a doubt. Definitely more real. Don't agree with the possible cheating but if she is willing to put up with it and portray the fake perfect life then he will just keep doing it

Reactions: 9
Cheating rumors: As the saying goes, there’s no smoke without fire! I personally don’t think they’re of the celeb status where the accuser would believe they could gain any type of attention from it. So, idk, I think there probably is some truth to it. But I think we can all agree - If Eggyhead is so willing to put up with it, let her deal with the consequences. She’s made her bed. 🤷🏼‍♀️

I do think Chet has the more likable personality, he seems like he’d be more down to earth and you could have some degree of conversation with him (obviously taking into account his intelligence lol) Eggybread seems like she’d be full of herself, kind of like a Regina George - nice to your face and the second you turn around, she’s talking tit.

And since the topic of being a SAHM is back, as I’ve mentioned before - Being a SAHM is fine, it’s the fact she does nothing else. She is a kept woman, she has nothing to her name without Chet; nothing is actually in her name, she’s entitled to nothing, she has no career or anything behind her to even get a job - in this day & age, that is an extremely bizarre way for a woman to live. It isn’t really like she spends much time with the kids, which is very evident in their behavior (especially Ocean’s) their complete lack of actual routine or any level of discipline. And for whatever reason, Elvis has a massive speech delay which IS concerning when he apparently spends 24/7 with Eggybread, since she’s a SAHM Y’know. There’s a strong likelihood people with kids around his age, are seeing him never speaking (on their IG) and assuming that’s OK and normal and it’s actually not, if a child cannot say a certain number of words by 18 months, they are considered a delayed talker and your GP will often start investigating why. Obviously this can be a number of reasons, but she has a platform to be able to say “Elvis is non-verbal, and we’re taking X, Y & Z steps” but it truly seems as if she’s just ignoring the issue because as we’ve seen - “He’ll talk when he’s ready” is solid piece of childhood development advice.

But anyway, Baby Peach is super adorable actually! 100% her daddy’s image now that we’ve seen some more photos of her.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Cheating rumors: As the saying goes, there’s no smoke without fire! I personally don’t think they’re of the celeb status where the accuser would believe they could gain any type of attention from it. So, idk, I think there probably is some truth to it. But I think we can all agree - If Eggyhead is so willing to put up with it, let her deal with the consequences. She’s made her bed. 🤷🏼‍♀️

I do think Chet has the more likable personality, he seems like he’d be more down to earth and you could have some degree of conversation with him (obviously taking into account his intelligence lol) Eggybread seems like she’d be full of herself, kind of like a Regina George - nice to your face and the second you turn around, she’s talking tit.

And since the topic of being a SAHM is back, as I’ve mentioned before - Being a SAHM is fine, it’s the fact she does nothing else. She is a kept woman, she has nothing to her name without Chet; nothing is actually in her name, she’s entitled to nothing, she has no career or anything behind her to even get a job - in this day & age, that is an extremely bizarre way for a woman to live. It isn’t really like she spends much time with the kids, which is very evident in their behavior (especially Ocean’s) their complete lack of actual routine or any level of discipline. And for whatever reason, Elvis has a massive speech delay which IS concerning when he apparently spends 24/7 with Eggybread, since she’s a SAHM Y’know. There’s a strong likelihood people with kids around his age, are seeing him never speaking (on their IG) and assuming that’s OK and normal and it’s actually not, if a child cannot say a certain number of words by 18 months, they are considered a delayed talker and your GP will often start investigating why. Obviously this can be a number of reasons, but she has a platform to be able to say “Elvis is non-verbal, and we’re taking X, Y & Z steps” but it truly seems as if she’s just ignoring the issue because as we’ve seen - “He’ll talk when he’s ready” is solid piece of childhood development advice.

But anyway, Baby Peach is super adorable actually! 100% her daddy’s image now that we’ve seen some more photos of her.
Ermm she does Hellur Fresh and Shein reels duh

• Haha
Cheating rumors: As the saying goes, there’s no smoke without fire! I personally don’t think they’re of the celeb status where the accuser would believe they could gain any type of attention from it. So, idk, I think there probably is some truth to it. But I think we can all agree - If Eggyhead is so willing to put up with it, let her deal with the consequences. She’s made her bed. 

Mic drop 🎤 👏🏻

• Haha
I don’t know what people expect Ellun to do work wise, she’s popped out 3 babies in 3 years she’s hardly going to be flying up the corporate ladder is she? Most normal people wouldn’t have even have had time to go back to work after mat leave before the next one is due 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.