Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

RobotLady

VIP Member
Like the scissors in the dishwasher. If you know your kid likes to play with the dishwasher then empty it straight away when the wash is done.
Or handwash knives and scissors 🫤

Copied from my own post on Aug 17th.
I’d likely to formally add Dream to my bingo card.

My prediction is they’ll go with another 5 letter name.

Peach
Pixie
Petal
Pearl
Posie
Hazel
Honey
Storm
Robin”

Reactions: 2

PumpkinxQueen

Chatty Member
Elun has previously said that chet wants to move back up north so them separating and her moving back there would be the perfect situation for him. Baby no 3 might not of been planned but she didn’t get herself pregnant
She used to want to move back up North too!!!!! I remember her doing a Q&A and someone asking if that house was their forever home, and she said it wasn’t because she wants to move back up north! Maybe she’s changed her mind since then 👀

notforeveryone

Chatty Member
No you’re not the only one but we can’t say that here it triggers too many people apparently.

Ok so 1. Is the cloud emoji in her most recent post a hint to the baby’s name?? And 2. she is definitely not gonna breastfeed, or it won’t last 5 mins - not that it really matters. Fed is best. I BF my daughter and god damn I wish I hadn’t because between cluster feeds & terrible reflux, it was a nightmare lol. Chet isn’t going to take care of both toddlers whilst she has a newborn to feed constantly and get up with in the night - or maybe they’ll get a night nurse and keep it a secret??

And omg them kids on the stairs give me so much anxiety. Am I the only one who thinks they’re so negligent with their safety?!

• Haha

Rissa_96x

“I’m only living with her for the kids” is literally the line every single lad uses when they want to cheat 🙄
It’s a hard one though because they probably want to make it work because they’ve had children together, even the mutual said you can see it for what it is on their stories but I dunno nobody knows except egg and Chet 🤷🏽‍♀️

And does your mutually friend know why marnie and cases don't talk to them hahaha
I dunno il ask I don’t really see him a lot only when I go out 😂

Which is why I was so shocked when I saw she was pregnant again lol 😆

They only came up in conversation a few months ago with the mutual because we was out and Chet replied to his stories asking if I was his girl 😂😂😂😂like why you bothered it’s all
Mad hope they don’t read on here ffs 😂😂😂

Last edited:

Rissa_96x

These ‘rumours’ about Chet and Helen not being together are 100% what Chet has told someone when he’s been sliding into their DMs 👀

he doesn’t follow my friend but when she replies to his stories he likes and just puts laughing faces, highly doubt he’d be sliding into dms like that😂

Reactions: 1

noseymama1234

Chatty Member
BEYOND tacky and gross waving that receipt around.. they’re a bunch of idiots… Chet maybe concentrate on driving and not filming a receipt ya coke head and Helen you can wave that receipt around all you like you big egg head you should be ashamed.. some people can’t turn on their heating this Christmas .. disgusting 🤢
I completely missed this on their stories! Did it show the amount?
Wow. How inconsiderate 🙈 wish I saw it. Wouldn’t hold back and messaged back.

Zebsquad

Agreed egg looks nice today ,but she is in care home beige lol buttttt I’m glad the stinking ponytail hasn’t been pulled out for the occasion . Hair looks better down and her own. Still think she’s an egg though !
Can someone post a photo of her outfit? I am blocked 🤔

Farfromtheusual

How did elvis get into pre school when he’s only just turned 2? Am I wrong in thinking I thought only people who got benefits got preschool from 2 or is she just calling private nursery pre school 🤣
Some pre schools do have then from 2, the one attached to my son's school does, but you obviously pay if you don't get the 2 year funding. It's just normal school hours and term time only. Quite reasonably priced tbf compared to private nursery.

windowwatcher

VIP Member
Anyone know or worked out when Elluns likely to have her planed C section ? What week pregnancy do dr prefer to do C sections from, I’ve never had one so no idea

bubbles?99

VIP Member
Anyone know or worked out when Elluns likely to have her planed C section ? What week pregnancy do dr prefer to do C sections from, I’ve never had one so no idea
Normally 39 weeks but I’m pretty sure she’s 39 weeks on Christmas Day from what she’s said