Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rissa_96x

Well he said he’s going to the Tottenham game on Valentine’s Day next year, so maybe baybehhh #4 might get to be a summer baby after all 😂😂
That’s because they’re not together like that 🤣🤣summer 2023 gonna be interesting let’s see if Chet hangs up his raving boots hahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Aurora79

Why is Marnie pretending they’re all friends?? Has she been reading these threads? 😂😂 They literally haven’t even met Elvis and Helen & Chet haven’t met Oax, but they live like less than an hour away???
It’s way less than an hour- it’s about 15 minutes/under 10 miles!

Rissa_96x

I absolutely hate the way he is just constantly filming and posting instantly. Fair enough if you want to film videos to look back on but to consistently post them live as they are happening. These kids are going to be so confused the minute he doesn’t get out his phone.
Too busy worried about who’s replying to them stories 👀

Lurker2k20

Idk man, she has the majority of her day to eat properly & get a few steps in. Being overweight is never healthy, especially when pregnant. It seems both kids are at nursery now, maybe Elvis is there part time atm? But that gives her plenty of time to do her own thing and she just does fuck alllllll. But I agree I imagine she must be so bored
I can see what you mean in terms of time, Helen has the means and the 'deal' with Hello Fresh or whatever company to ensure she has time to cook a healthy meal and ample time to exercise, I always tell myself if I had no job i'd be uber healthy and fit but i've been uber healthy and fit before with as much on my plate I am just currently in a rut and prob why I feel for Helen, I had a baby same time she had Elvis and have yoyo'd since so with sleep deprivation etc i'd give her a pass but she apparently clocks off at 6pm

notforeveryone

Chatty Member
And why didn’t she keep it since he’s only 3 ffs. she did use one with him I remember.
Nahhhh why is she promoting that bassinet claiming it helped Elvis sleep?? No it didn’t. Ellun, we all remember you complaining he never slept 😆 She comes across SO fkn dumb as well. “Never had a rocking chair but I think it would be so good to nurse in it and help baby sleep”.

Hate to admit it but tbh I’d definitely get dicked down by Chet, as long as he didn’t speak at all
am

Only 2 even

Only 2 even

kiwi1990

She has said is going to pick her c section date soon and it’ll be on the week of 31st Dec but she has a feeling baby will be here sooner. Also that she wants 4 kids 😂

georgiamay59

Chatty Member
Marnie if your reading this you are a BULLY regardless of your fiancé’s sister not talking you don’t tell the whole world she hated you since day one where is the respect for your “fiancé” that’s his sister right? What a cunt.
Or the family she thinks are great 😂

notforeveryone

Chatty Member
Chet when he was eating his burgers which looked amazing I must say 😂 He said to Ocean that’s my girl and she said your favourite soo happy but I don’t think he got it and said it was her favourite as in burger, her little face looked so disappointed I felt bad for her. Not saying he’s bad for it just misheard but she looks sad like am I not his favourite after all.

It's advertised as a victorian hospital bed, I can see why 😂
I know 😂 who ever would see that and think oh it’s perfect for my baby to sleep in, did she never see a single scary movie like ever lol

Sticky One

VIP Member
Is the Airwrap good? I keep looking at it but the price is steep .... is really a game changer?
In the beginning I did think it was a game changer but now I’ve cut my hair into a Bob I don’t think it is. if I’m totally honest I only bought it because I came into some money otherwise I would have never have got it.

I think this baby’s name will shock us all and be a lovely name 🤣

PumpkinxQueen

Chatty Member
I mean she’s 8 months pregnant and tiny and I can’t say I was looking great at any point in my pregnancies 😂
Wouldn’t say she’s overweight at all not being a superfan here but she don’t look terrible, does she? Or am I
Mostly just in her face!! Sorry I definitely should have been more clear. She looks very unwell in her face, I can’t see much of her body because of the huge sweaters etc