Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

georgiamay59

Chatty Member
Absolutely fine to show off your lifestyle and nice things bla bla but when your only content is showing off what you got its a bit pathetic. Do some of these influencers have no hobbies or interests a part from bragging?

I got a new fridge the other day I better go to instagram to show it off and tell everyone how expensive it is because everyones povo but me.
They probably do to be fair… but they don’t get paid to do/post that.
And you would post your fridge and tell everyone how amazing it is…. If it was gifted and it depended on it.

Dollybird

VIP Member
My son has wavy hair - it can go into a ringlet sometimes but not super tight curls anyway now it’s cold I hate him going out in the morning with damp hair so this thread gave me the idea to airwrap his hair. I did laugh to myself when I was doing it - his curls were on point though 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Is the Airwrap good? I keep looking at it but the price is steep .... is really a game changer?

PumpkinxQueen

Chatty Member
It’s obvious they’re together as in in a relationship, not that its obvious they are happy. We don’t know if they’re happy or not. Why would she move down south if they weren’t together? If they were only together for the kids wouldn’t she be working and not relying on his money? Why would they keep having kids if they weren’t together? Convenient would be them both working and staying together for the kids they already have as it’s cheaper. Not continuously having babies and her not even working.
It sounds like their break up was a recent thing. Maybe she is working and that’s why she doesn’t post much anymore 😩

notforeveryone

Chatty Member
No not in a million years would I allow that, I guess different strokes and all that but not for my beeyybez.

Not exactly teaching stranger danger is it.
QUOTE="sheleg, post: 12183242, member: 170289"]
i don’t let random people pick up my kids. Does anyone?? They could be massive ponces or just unsavoury characters. I wouldn’t go around trying to lift up random adults, so why do it to children?
[/QUOTE]