Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kiwi1990

Anyone know or worked out when Elluns likely to have her planed C section ? What week pregnancy do dr prefer to do C sections from, I’ve never had one so no idea
usually 39 weeks but can depend if there’s a medical reason can be done earlier or if there’s emergency c-sections on the same day you could wait longer ect

Reactions: 2

georgiamay59

Chatty Member
The whole act with her is so strange I don’t get it she must think people are so dim to belive her cos surely people see what we see and think wtf is she on here with the perfect mammy act, can’t get over them breaking the dvd after 30 seconds and Chet laughing like it’s funny.
I can so see why Casey don’t want them near his kids tbh.
I doubt rox is any better to be honest, the kid ignores any sense of authority too

kiwi1990

Yeah we have mutual people that we both know but I don’t want to say too much just incase they read on here 😂all I am saying is egg head is literally just living with her baby father 😉
What does chet get from that arrangement

handymandy

Chatty Member
i found the rave thread loool

i may or may not have commented on it. must have been during a bad fever dream
Same 🤣🤣 it’s only 3 pages long 🤣🤣 I bet the honeymoon period only lasted a day or so ffs

• Haha

PumpkinxQueen

Chatty Member
Anyone else catch M showing her new hair style then Ellun showing her hair transformation couple hrs later. Coincidence?
HAHA I noticed this!! Marnie actually has gorgeous hair, Helen’s barely even changed in a YEAR - and we’ve all seen how it really looks in Chet’s videos where it’s scraped back into the tightest ponytail and we can see how damaged/thin her hair is 🤭🥴

shaaaaaaak

I’m from accy originally too, Helen and Danielle were best friends for most her life from being teens, Chet was really close to her too.
They ran her Herbalife together cause Danielle’s family sell it too, and they had that shit website selling clothes but it seems now Helens gone down to hot as fuck south they’ve stopped talking.

Danielle is genuinely a lovely person, nobody I know mutually has a bad word to say about her.
i follow Danielle and have always thought she was lovely
I just wasn’t sure what had happened as they don’t follow each other anymore which is a shame. Xx

Dtnbaboo

I don’t buy the ‘ for the kids’ argument because if a family member is toxic the likely hood is that eventually it’s gonna show in the childrens relationship and it really does believe me.

For instance if your brother is racist you would never let the children around him, or anyone else who speaks to him near your child, and the odds of racist brothers kids ended up racist is high so no I wouldn’t let anyone take them around that, personally.

For me it’s the same with any situation I would protect my children from any toxic family members.
I dunno what’s gone on with all this Marnie mess, I don’t think saying about coral was so awful, all anyone here asks is about the family and all that so at least she answered … i mean she didn’t say Cowowl can go fuck her dead grandad did she 😂
I really do agree, I’d do the same & perhaps it is that type of situation in which case fair enough but I was under the impression it was about extremely petty reasons. If it’s petty then I stick to someone else stepping in to let them see each other. *with parent permission ofc. Do Casey parents never look after Oax and Rox?
Yes I was surprised she actually chose to answer the question but I don’t know much about her in that regard.

user987654321

Y’all saying they’re clearly together & happy because they keep having babies??? - Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers (their thread is a whole thrill) are the most toxic couple I’ve seen on IG, and keep shitting out babies when Aaron is a coke head who fucks off to ‘camp’ for his non-existent boxing career. Now they’ve hid their disabled newborn from the world because he isn’t aesthetically pleasing to them. So yeah. Plenty of people continue having babies when they’re not happy! Chet also probably has no clue about ovulation or anything anyway, I imagine our Ellun Egg tracks her cycle religiously 😼
I unfollowed her a couple of months ago because she was annoying 😂 sad news about the baby though what’s wrong with him? Will have to give their thread a visit

Leoed92

Coral's behaviour towards O&E comes across much more natural and loving than Marnie's behaviour towards her own two children
That could just be down to her be able to spend more time with them though- you’d obviously be more comfortable with someone you spend more time with

Also I’ve Just remembered that coral was going to be a bridesmaid at one point! You wouldn’t ask someone to be your bridesmaid if they’ve ‘hated you from day one’ would you :unsure: I’m sure Helen was too but shock she hates her as well….marnie is definitely the problem.
To be honest I imagine they’re all as bad as each other 🤷🏻‍♀️

nelly2317

VIP Member
LMAO!! I did google ‘cloud based names’ and Wendy was in the list, so maybe you’ll be right 😂
I’m sure Wendy is the name of chets auntie as well, so could be possible 🤣 I reckon it’ll be another name we didn’t predict - I don’t think one of us predicted elvis last time lmao