Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Leoed92

Ellun definitely wants to be like molly mae . I find molly nauseous personally but she’s got a target audience and makes a success of it . Ellun just crowns baybehhhhz out and lives off chet . At least molly mae earns her own dollar ....I think? I haven’t looked for the real tea on her tattle thread though
Crowns 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1

PumpkinxQueen

Chatty Member
Are both kids in nursery full time?
Ocean is there like 3-4 days per week? Ellun takes her swimming once a week, but she could be at nursery in the afternoon (?) Elvis is 100000% in nursery, I’m assuming he’s currently doing half days before he starts going full-time. Why would they need to get both kids up and dressed, to only take one to nursery? They have two cars… one of them could easily take Ocean if she was the only one going. But maybe I’m wrong :p

PumpkinxQueen

Chatty Member
Why are you assuming that if pregnant people put more than the average amount of weight on then it’s because they’re ‘eating everything they want’? People with GD for example can gain a lot of weight even with a normal diet. Think your comment is very judgmental / fat shaming
already replied to someone else re I wasn’t talking about women with medical or health conditions.

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
I’m dying at Chet’s advertisement reel thingie for his Faded Clubhouse. ‘where the fuck are we bruv’ is it meant to be a serious ad for his serious brand 🤣

tweaking

Chatty Member
Where did you get the number from? Only for email of SM and I need to contact them about an order but been ignored on every other platform. The number isn't on their website and I can't find one anywhere. So annoying
This was about a year or 2 ago I emailed them with my number and left them a bad review and he called me saying what do you want me to do. I didn’t think they were still in business? I’ll try look through old emails see if I can find number for you

mchammerr

VIP Member
Ocean is there like 3-4 days per week? Ellun takes her swimming once a week, but she could be at nursery in the afternoon (?) Elvis is 100000% in nursery, I’m assuming he’s currently doing half days before he starts going full-time. Why would they need to get both kids up and dressed, to only take one to nursery? They have two cars… one of them could easily take Ocean if she was the only one going. But maybe I’m wrong :p
I’m sure someone else earlier on the thread said he’s not in nursery yet, I don’t think any of us know for sure. He’s very young for nursery I think. Maybe she’ll put him in part time when the new baby is born, didn’t Ocean start at around the same age? Each to their own but I wasn’t comfortable sending mine anywhere before they could fully talk and were able to tell me things!

• Heart

e.l.lofthouse

VIP Member
I got pick and mix once and it came with mouldy sweets and over priced the quality was disgusting I rang to get refund and pretty sure it was tractor boy he said well what you want me to do about it he was rude af (disclaimer my daughter saw ad for them before I knew was linked to Chet) 😅
Where did you get the number from? Only for email of SM and I need to contact them about an order but been ignored on every other platform. The number isn't on their website and I can't find one anywhere. So annoying

sheleg

VIP Member
Younger siblings tend to be a bit quieter, in my experience. Always being talked over by their older brother/sister!