Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bradylo

Not going to lie my little one is the same age and she ignores her name so much since she's gained her new found independence.

Reactions: 1

Dollybird

VIP Member
I don't even think it's adhd I genuinely think it's poor diet and lack of authority at home. She knows she can get away with it.
I was bought up to respect everything I felt really sorry for his dad he was obviously excited to get something for the kids and chet is standing laughing because they've broken it.
It's not easy being a parent I get that but Jesus they've just blasted them full on over insta for everyone to unfortunately judge
I dunno I think it could be adhd , I saw a post a few weeks ago from
chet mentioning he had it or someone tagged him in an adhd post and he reposted . I can’t remember . ADHD isn’t a bad thing , it’s better the earlier it’s diagnosed to monitor . One of my best friends was diagnosed at age of 34 and so much in our childhood makes sense now . She feels so much better knowing why she is the way she is . Ocean is a brat but I do think there is something going on there that’s not quite the norm.

sheleg

VIP Member
There’s an influencer who has boy/girl twins named Navy (short for Naevia 🤮) and Bohdi (spelled wrong 🤮).

Ck2020

VIP Member
I’ve never seen chet put ‘ad’ for his business, like ever. Does he not have to do it?

notforeveryone

Chatty Member
Aaron from Gshore and his bird...their thread is brutal!!
I have no idea who these people are I never watched that show cos the accents just make me want to make myself be deaf in all honesty 😂
I thought it was gonna be another sissy in law like another Marnie lool I can’t watch another pair of cunts dragging up another few ferals so gonna pass on them and their threads 😩😂

I used to love that name years ago a little girl had it in my sons nursery I found it so beautiful but that was long ago.
Someone should suggest Marnie 🫶🏼

Someone should suggest Marnie 🫶🏼

noseymama1234

Chatty Member
He wouldn’t see his children everyday, she’d move back up north it would be a lot if they split up, chets a nice guy but egg was very rude a few years ago whilst She was in MY presence lol looking down at everyone Regina George but she doesn’t have any minions like Regina hahahah

I don’t know the ins & outs of their relationship I just heard from someone that Chet is sick of her moody ways (always two sides to every story so I dunno what he’s like everyday he might treat her like a c*nt who knows) they argue& bicker quite a lot so they’re basically staying together for the children.
Is that not like most couples? 😂 just joking

Doobop

To be fair the dress she's just posted the black one is such a good idea for a maternity dress. As others can alert you as they'll most likely see the head before you feel anything 🤣

• Haha

mchammerr

VIP Member
I’m logging off 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Also @mchammerr others have commented about ellun’s weight and I don’t see you being sarcastic to them? I’m just stating my opinion on them both why you so pressed? 🤣👀👀👀
Just responding to the lady who said she hadn’t been proposed to either hun, as you said ‘you have to wonder why’. That’s all 🤷🏼‍♀️ Don’t get pressed about it 🤪

• Haha