Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

georgiamay59

Chatty Member
Once again the clips of home furnishing in between the dresses are just so weird…. Why would she do that?

Reactions: 2
They probably do to be fair… but they don’t get paid to do/post that.
And you would post your fridge and tell everyone how amazing it is…. If it was gifted and it depended on it.
But these aren’t always gifted things she non stop posts? I get the gifted stuff as that is their job but everything else its just boring.

1st world problems eggy. I can’t with her she’s a thick as shit
💫 3 under 3 🌟

Parkinson1907

Chatty Member
Normally 39 weeks but I’m pretty sure she’s 39 weeks on Christmas Day from what she’s said
I remember her posting that her c section would be after Christmas but before the new year and they wouldn’t do planned sections on bank holidays unless obviously a medical emergency or a back log so I personally think it’ll be towards the end of Christmas week. Plus elvis’ birthday is the 26th/27th so I bet she will try arrange it after that

notforeveryone

Chatty Member
To be fair having a passing crush on Chet is all the rage round here 😂😂 till the midget selfies then everyone’s senses come back!!

QUOTE="Rissa_96x, post: 12581193, member: 367760"]
I know right, stated my opinion and got accused of having a crush on Chet 😂 I don’t think people like when ellun gets called out for her BALLLLLLLLSHITTTTTTT mc hammer was triggered 😂😂😂
[/QUOTE]

it’s mad ain’t it that’s why i don’t give my opinion and just pipe up every now and again to talk about air fwyer’s or coco pops

Oh yea I learnt to keep it zipped a long time ago 😂

• Haha

Lozzie212325

Chatty Member
Kyle be

Kyle Beaumont 😂😂😂 I discovered in his thread that he actually has a daughter he doesn’t see or acknowledge. He’s used to have a tattoo of her name but got it covered
Yeah I heard that doesn’t talk about her at all and I think his daughter actually refuses to see him when he bothers not that he really does

Leoed92

Why does a brand like Faded who has never produced trainers or been know to create footwear charge £110 for their first pair?! You can get a quality pair of branded trainers for that much 🤯
Because there are idiots out there that will pay that for the trainers

georgiamay59

Chatty Member
HAHA I noticed this!! Marnie actually has gorgeous hair, Helen’s barely even changed in a YEAR - and we’ve all seen how it really looks in Chet’s videos where it’s scraped back into the tightest ponytail and we can see how damaged/thin her hair is 🤭🥴
I think the point she’s making is how much it’s improved since she stopped with the blue, which there’s no denying.

tweaking

Chatty Member
I can’t believe she’s even allowed to put her in the front of the car! I’m not from the UK so super shocked how dangerous the carseat laws seem to be? I strongly believe kids should sit in the back until they fit an ADULT seat belt correctly(so like 12+? probably) Such an unnecessary risk 😔

She should of bought a 7 seater car if she plans on having more kids?
Totally agree it’s illegal where I’m from and rightly so!

stargirl23

VIP Member
Why has she ask people what u pack in a hospital bag for a planed C section I’ve never had one but surely it the same stuff u would pack when having a baby regardless of the delivery but I could be wrong
my Sister in law had one in January (2nd baby) she literally packed the exact same stuff. Just looser clothing and non seam pants that don’t rub on the stitches

jazzy22

VIP Member
Ahhh that last story of Ellun on Chet’s instagram. I’ve never been so embarrassed for someone 😂 soooo awkward, how people do that I’ll never understand.

• Haha

Rissa_96x

To be fair having a passing crush on Chet is all the rage round here 😂😂 till the midget selfies then everyone’s senses come back!!

QUOTE="Rissa_96x, post: 12581193, member: 367760"]
I know right, stated my opinion and got accused of having a crush on Chet 😂 I don’t think people like when ellun gets called out for her BALLLLLLLLSHITTTTTTT mc hammer was triggered 😂😂😂

Oh yea I learnt to keep it zipped a long time ago 😂
[/QUOTE]

We have mutuals yes his short but bloody hell the guy makes me laugh 😂😂😏