Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

georgiamay59

Chatty Member
I do think it is smoke with mirrors with them two though, I mean why don’t they ever go on family holidays? Helen comes across as a woman who wants to have that married/perfect mummy life, I don’t know time will tell 🤷🏽‍♀️Just stating what someone told me it is all hear say though

Where is the soft play video? 🤣
To be fair prior to covid they did go on holiday, it was on holiday they found at she was pregnant. Then covid hit and so has almost three kids

Reactions: 3

notforeveryone

Chatty Member
Fuck off is there hahahahahahahaaha 💀

I bet I know exactly who set that up *superfan*

Also someone asked about the softplay reel but I don’t know how you clever people pull these things up can anyone post it again cos it makes my whole month when it makes an appearance 😂

there is a rave thread 🤣 some of us went a bit loopy when Helen gave birth to Elvis and thought they were great so a rave thread was made. we’ve all seen our senses now 🤪

Rissa_96x

Yeah she was same with me as well . He’s a very social guy and she’s so mardy . Did you ever see the story in papers how’s she booted his door in or something because he was talking to a girl on a night out ? I don’t think she’s a nice person and I don’t think she’s a hands on parent as much as she pretends on social media . Egg is all about egg .
Nah I didn’t see it she seems the type to go nuts if he ever moved on that’s why she keeps popping them out 😆

The stuff they put in those covid jabs must have been WILD cos it sent you all so giddy 😂😂😂😂

I guess it was simpler times before Elvis was battered 24/7 and before they tried to get 2 Angel diabetes beyyybezzz
Unvaccinated and proud 😂

• Haha

nelly2317

VIP Member
I’m thinking and Eden, Lake, River , Forrest kind of vibe maybe?
I’m sure ELLUN said before she doesn’t like the name river because that was speculated when she was pregnant with Augustus gloop, river and blue were the names everyone guessed and she said on her stories she doesn’t like they ones.

I think Penelope or Pearl tbh

Dollybird

VIP Member
IMAGINE Helen throwing chets shoes in chets hallway when the fact chets house is only clean cause Chet pays for a cleaner whilst chets girlfriend sits around child free googling how to become and insta mum,
She needs to get a job the absolute bum.

THERES PEOPLE DYING KIM

Living for the kardashian reference lol 😂

tweaking

Chatty Member
Even gifted a whole bag of stuff for the babaaayy but yet looking for more “recommendations” Chet moans about orrshun yet films/laughs at what she’s doing that poor child will turn into an absolute nightmare without boundaries or being told no! Why is she getting all new 4moms crib surely she kept the one from Elvis?? Ridiculous maybe beg for dictionary too ellun so you can learn how to speak properly 🤦🏽‍♀️

Aurora79

Ha those names are hilarious. They are pretty much (with the odd exception) awful!! Is Navy really a serious suggestion for a name. What the actual fuck!

• Haha

Scutty

Yeah we have mutual people that we both know but I don’t want to say too much just incase they read on here 😂all I am saying is egg head is literally just living with her baby father 😉
So their not together?? But she's pregnant and still spends his money wtf 🤣🤣

A-Soul

VIP Member
Why has she edited Ocean’s face on the grid picture of them? Grim and absolutely no need for it.

Sallyspal

VIP Member
Definitely realllllllly hard to set up but now that it’s set up I bet Chet has it easy.. he’s prob just involved in promotions and final say type stuff… he has people now to do the hard work for him