Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #22 Girl no2 Chet was in Shacckk, which festival girl will be next on his caackk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really is dumb and the fact she keeps reproducing is worrying. How does she think childminders manage, for instance? Mine has a 7 seater, 3 kids of her own and looks after 3 that are in car seats. Maybe she’s not getting the 7 seater after all? Or is it really that difficult to figure out

Reactions: 5
I swear to god if this beggy mitchell gets a bleeping car seat gifted to her then I'm rioting

Reactions: 5
Surely you would think about getting a car with enough space for all 3 children.. not deciding on a car then thinking about how they are all going to fit? Also really all her children should be rear facing but she’s going to have ocean in the front forward facing!😱 “can’t put a price on your child’s safety” tho helen? Oh no that was about stair gates that matched your home decor🤦🏼‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.