Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dollybird

VIP Member
Why has ELUN given Elvis the egg head bun? Does she want him bald like her? First it’s omg fake curls then it’s the tight bun? Leave his naturally soft straight hair be lol learn your lesson from your own bald head ELUN . Next he will be wearing that stinking pony tail lol

• Haha
Reactions: 19

saltybits

They are the result of two people who met at raves took drugs got some turkey teeth and now live together and have kids.

• Haha

Doratheexplorer

VIP Member
She always made it clear that she wanted another child, I’m surprised they’ve waited this long. Peoples desire and plans to have more children don’t stop just because your estranged sister in law is pregnant. 😂
I always think it’s madness that people are that entitled that they think nobody else should DARE have another significant moment in their life when something big is happening to them.
Me and both my SILs were pregnant at the same time and I LOVED IT. It’s special having children grow up together. What Family do with their life is absolutely nothing to do with significant events that happen in my life, the world does not revolve around me. I would not in any way be angry if family made big announcements when I had big things going on. I would just be over the moon for them.

BDY_97

VIP Member
I can’t believe it’s taken this for some people to lose respect for Chet 😂 The drug taking at baby showers and other family events, the repeated breaking of covid restrictions, the VILE tweets/comments (one of which was telling a person to suck their dead Grandad) and just his overall bad vibes as a person wasn’t enough?? 😭🥴

Last edited:
  • Heart

Sticky One

VIP Member
Chet saying Ocean is up late because Ellen’s mum is there when we saw Ocean dancing in dog shit at 10pm the other night 🤣

• Haha

Sticky One

VIP Member
Helen is such a fucking bore, she finds an issue with everything. Who wouldn’t love that light 🤣

Reactions: 18

loopyloola

Yeah she said it’s 3 letters again so something similar to Rox. Could defo picture Mex, ace and axl like some other posts have said …
Whatever happened to John, Colin or Paul I miss them days all these Tex Mex Pyrex are to extra for me

• Haha

Kat_Valentine

VIP Member
Stupidity aside, giving babies & children ice lollies for breakfast is lazy parenting. No wonder they’re feral 😂

jazzy22

VIP Member
Really anxious 😂 tbf I’d be anxious too if I had a kid that necked gravy out the jug & wallops her younger sibling like a wwf champion all whilst my partner laughs & films it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

notforeveryone

Chatty Member
She’s really activated super mammy mode

hasn’t she 😂😆 imagine being that obvious it’s so cringe.

Notice she can tell the other kid to mind the bebeyy but can’t tell her own while she’s shuvving the beybeyy down the slide 🤦🏽‍♀️

And the do you wanna wee wee darrrwalllin shall mummy tekkk ya 🤦🏽‍♀️ Fuck off Helen with your fake CBeebies voice I mean really? So transparent.

Why has she done that big tidy up like it’s to be proud of, her kids are 1&2 and should be supervised with all the shit in that room, not shoved in a room to trash every last thing, absolutely clueless.

Shocked at how behind Ocean is with her speech she was doing really well at 1 point, she seems like she’s talking like a 1 year old again 😳

And welcome back to the Chet tent shagger, ignore the haters everyone’s gagging to do little Chet in a tent or anywhere else lately 😂😂😂😂

• Haha

Eyeofthetiger

VIP Member
I think there is a huge misconception with center parcs, we went for 4 night - 2 adults and 3 kids, spent about £1200 in total 🤷🏻‍♀️ I know I couldn’t go aboard for that.

Edit, also sorry for the people who come back and have to read conversations about center parcs 😩 they are gonna be fuming 🤣🤣
I’m going to Spain in august, 2 kids, 2 adults all inclusive for £1200, for a week. Just loses its magic when your in there all the time. And to go on holiday 10 minutes from your house doesn’t feel like a holiday to me. Although imagine ocean on a plane!

• Wow