Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Yel

Chatty Member
fucks sake, plz stop arguing. if someone is trying to disrupt or tone police just report and ignore!

Reactions: 16

livelaughlou

Look Marnie, I’ve got a guuuurrrlll, I’ve got wun of eachhhh. I won’t say it to your face though, I’ll just post subliminal shit all over my insta, cos that’s how we roll when we’re z listers who hate that we’re related 😵💫

It'll defo sound like awks in marnies accent
It’s her lips, she has to whistle it out

sipstea22

What M did was horrible. I’d be fuming it someone posted my child before I did. But Ellun is just as irritating. It’s so obvious what she’s trying to do posting Ocean. Suddenly she loves Ocean so much and keeps posting her in this soppy posts 😂 give it afew days and she’ll be back to telling Ocean off again and dropping her off at her grandparents or nursery because she’s too much to handle 😅

• Haha

bubbles?99

VIP Member
I love chett and his stories but when your daughters saying no phone, you really need to stop filming her, then the next time he should ask her, he needs to teach his kids to give consent and teach them how people should be with them when they say no. He’s obviously not realising how important it is from such a young age for her to be listened to and learn consent.

• Heart

WilmaHun

VIP Member
This thread is the gift that keeps on giving I love it hahaha pneumonia from an ice lolly

• Haha

chocdip

VIP Member
I know some girls who saw her out on her birthday and they said she is actually really pretty in real life and was nice to them. Seems like the normal one of the lot
I've messaged her twice about hair dye 🤣 and she's messaged me back lovely messages both times and said to message her if i need any help. she genuinely seems lovely

• Heart

*Cherrycola*

Chatty Member
Seriously have u heard urself how disgusting keep going on about bruises on the kid… kids bruise they bump into things u need to turn it in

Omg how vile honestly I come in here for a lil nose but some ppl on here and what they say about Helen or Chet is disgusting 🤮 pure tearing them apart how vile off use and to say u wished she struggled u horrible nasty person honestly How could u say that
Are you sure you're on the right site? 🧐

• Haha

loopyloola

Flipping eck the devil may work hard but egg head portraying herself as mom of the year every time Chet escapes works harder

jazzy22

VIP Member
Oh dear at this point I actually feel sorry for Ellun. He’s gone away for work, left 2 feral kids with mum & has ended up raving with complete Z listers. I’d be fewmingggg.

• Haha

Givemethetea

VIP Member
His poor little head his hair being pulled back like that! Also helen will be fuming her brother has shown Elvis with his dummy in! Guess it isn’t taken out when he wakes up like she said

• Haha

Cocoluna

VIP Member
Whose suprised eluns lying really? This is the norm for her
Ocean doesn't wear nappies... Just wears them for fun does she?
Ocean didn't cry at all when coming off her dummy... Probs cos shes yet to come off it
Elvis has his dummy put in the drawer as soon as he wakes up... Seen with it at multiple times throughout the day
Both angel babies go bed at 7 til 7, seen ocean dancing in dogger at 10pm and elvis up at 6 atleast 3 nights running

She's so real tho guys is our elun