Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

popplou

Chets sister is the biggest cat fish lol. Never seen anyone edit their photos like she doesn’t😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24

immaturecow

Ironically the only reason I said it is cause I’ve won a weekend away for the family at the Woburn centreparcs, booked my spa day for Monday and I’m dropping the kids off at school before coming back to enjoy the spa 😂
Tbh I don’t really see much wrong with it! Parents are human beings who are entitled to a break as well, going to stick up for Chet and ellun on this one 😅🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Doratheexplorer

VIP Member
Well done @watermelon sugar on the thread suggestion.

Same old content from Helen
2 Angels 13 months apart
M&S food fo life IDST
Swimming every week
Curly girl meffod
No sheeeeeews on mi carpeeeeet Cheeeeet

as you were

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

Thetruth123

VIP Member
I did a full food shop in M&S today , and fuck me NEVER EVER again , I nearly died when it came to paying tried to act all cool to the cashier but I literally spend about £70 more than my normal Asda shop and I still have to pop in there for a few bits …. So Ellun I feel ya babe now I truly understand why your trolley has only 6 items in when you post your obligatory picture of the trolley with Chucky and Bruce in it 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23

To cat lady

Chatty Member
Helen will be dusting off the old white T-shirt bra and knicker combo (absolutely bizarre way to announce a pregnancy)

• Haha
Reactions: 22

A-Soul

VIP Member
Wow. Helen is really trying to torment Marnie by talking of her first born DAUGHTER and then some. I knew this was coming! Marnie obviously wanted a girl, and here comes Helen with all the ORRSHUUUN posts. Totally here for it! 🍿

chocdip

VIP Member
Potential names

Dunkin
Donut
Carte
Dor
chocolate
buttons
pan
au
chocolate
Chunky
baked
oats
presley or storm

• Haha

user987654321

Why do people think Ocean is naughty/has ADHD because she runs around a lot & gets up to some mischief isn’t that just normal toddler behaviour 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha

Doris1234

Once orrshhun gets funded hours at nursery I reckon it will be bye bye Elvis! #elvishasleftthebuilding

• Haha
  • Heart

notforeveryone

Chatty Member
How dramatic is HELEN, caught her being moody? Chet the only time you don’t catch her moody is when she’s spending your money or fuckin off out 😂

He tapped her leg and she went to slap him, Amber heard vibes with her don’t hit me like that .. till
She saw it was on camera and her face changed.

Reactions: 21

Mumof1x

Chatty Member
The speed that he turned that camera away from Ocean. I knew it would be him that slips up, if she’s got that just casually in the daytime then no way is she going to bed without it 😂

• Haha

To cat lady

Chatty Member
Fuckin hell say what you will about them but they are not child abusers. And the thread goes under again 🎢