Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sugalife

Theyve got a third child on the way. Chet was shouting it on a train to a friend on the phone saying ‘dont tell anyone’ and that the ‘views on socials are going to be so good’. I think Helen is under 12 weeks but to say it on a public train is so awful on her. Not to mention that he sounds to be more excited for instagram engagement than a new baby…

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 28

Doratheexplorer

VIP Member
Aww sorry you went through that it is really scary! My brother was hospitalised and in a bad way. It does sound bizarre for it to become so extreme but he had a weak immune system at the time and was a child so it got bad really quick so yeah it can definitely happen!
Back to Helen’s kids: If they had something warm beforehand it’s not so bad but if she gave them cold cereal for example and then the ice cream they could get ill. I think her kids have immune systems of steel though since they’ve been rolling around in the dirt and crawling on pub floors etc, they would probably be fine but it’s still a possibility.
Whilst I’m sorry you went through that I have to totally disagree with what you’re saying about cold foods.
You don’t catch pneumonia through cold foods. It’s a bacterial infection that’s usually caused by breathing it in or another infection that weakens your immune system and then you go on to catch pneumonia. Occasionally it’s caused by inhaling bacteria via food.
I had pneumonia in my teens. You do not catch pneumonia from eating cold food. A lot of people have iced coffee or smoothies for breakfast.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

xbbyyodax

Oh my Good Giddy aunt, imagine how comfy it will be for the rumoured ✨ baby no.3 ✨ when they realise Elvis left his lush dark Italian hair in the pelvis.

Screenshot_20220516_141337.jpg

• Haha

jazzy22

VIP Member
Next thread suggestion

Chets loving life on a shroomy sesh whilst milfy Ellun films anuvva “hellurr fresh”

• Haha

Rubywoooo

Chatty Member
I don't get why everyone thinks it's weird Elvis doesn't go to nursery or stay out yet. He's only 1 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart

Sticky One

VIP Member
I noticed in chets story yesterday he said to Helen along the lines of having one more, then Helen went maybe 2 more! I definitely get the pregnancy vibe off her atm
to be fair, Helen has been saying baby number 3 (then a squeal) since Elvis was 26hours old. She thinks its her personality trait

• Haha

immaturecow

Helen saying ocean done amazing like we didn’t see her up at 10pm on chets story 😵💫. Why lie? Again making mums feel like their failing. Just be honest!!

• Haha
  • Heart

reading1234567

That video is filtered as well so them bruises will be worst. He is always covered in bruises. Makes you wonder what's going on behind closed doors

he’s a baby on the move - he will have bruises!
my boy is 2 and gets a new bruise daily from playing / being clumsy

you sound like you’re saying they abuse him??

• Haha

chocdip

VIP Member
Dummy is broke Ocean but you can still put the tiny plastic tear in your mouth and choke on it 🤷

and while your at it kick Elvis in the head

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 26

HollyLoo

It’s concerning how They are always like ‘oh look what they’ve done, thought they was being quiet’ why the hell are they leaving them both alone together long enough for her to get the ice cream open it and to be eating it??? Especially when you can see how rough she is with Elvis! And why are they being left alone in the kitchen by them selfs the cuboards clearly don’t have locks on. I could never just leave my toddler and baby wondering off around the house together by them selfs. sooo weird to me!

• Heart

bethanybee

Chatty Member
Still can’t get over marnie posting a photo of elvis before Helen or anyone else had a chance too. That’s pure nastiness. I don’t even think Helen would stoop as low as that. Whatever you think about Helen I’m sure we can all agree that what marnie did there was wrong, I’d have been FUMING if my brothers girlfriend posted a photo of my newborn first to 2 followers let alone the amount she has.

no congrats from any of Casey’s family….it has to be him and marnie that’s the problem surely.

• Wow

windowwatcher

VIP Member
I’m sure if Ellun is pregnant soon enough we will have another announcement pic of her in her nickers and Chet in the boxers with there 2 kids they can’t parent or handle

• Haha

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Ok, are we back to saying he’s being abused then? Or what’s your point here?

everyone has commented that he has a lot of bruises. I have a 2 year old that’s covered in them constantly. We know he probably gets some from ocean but unless you’re insinuating that he’s being abused then I don’t know why you go on and on and oooooon about the same stuff?
Remember when this thread used to be a laugh 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 25