Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Massive ick being with a “lad” who wants to get off his face at his age and broadcast it everywhere IMO. Grow up you’ve had plenty of years to do drugs. No one isn’t saying don’t enjoy yourself but you leave that shit behind you when you have kids! Everyone would be going mad if it was Helen doing it.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

*Cherrycola*

Chatty Member
I just saw Chet's story of Ocean barricaded into the stairs. Wow, Ellun is a piece of shit. All of her happy clappy persona, is all for show. As soon as she has her own agenda then, the kids are physically blocked off by a toy kitchen, on the stairs. Ocean then saying, I'm stuck. What a horrible bitch. Could she not do it when the kids were in bed?

That really did it for me. It was totally neglectful.

Reactions: 20

WilmaHun

VIP Member
Chet posted a story last night and you could hear Ellun in the background talking and OF COURSE she mentioned M&S :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

Cocoluna

VIP Member
How dramatic is HELEN, caught her being moody? Chet the only time you don’t catch her moody is when she’s spending your money or fuckin off out 😂

He tapped her leg and she went to slap him, Amber heard vibes with her don’t hit me like that .. till
She saw it was on camera and her face changed.

"don't hit me like that" wow shes pathetic. You can just tell the only time these 2 have sex is when they need to make another angel baby. She hates him. But loves the lifestyle he brings

bubbles?99

VIP Member
Chet is out tonight for this MMA thing and it looks like Casey is there selling his sweets from a stall. Omg would love to see that
Lol why is Casey selling sweets there it’s not a primary school disco ffs😂 Chet should’ve taken ocean with him, it’s not past her bedtime yet is it😂

• Haha

Eyeofthetiger

VIP Member
Centreparcs is for people with more money than sense I think lol, you could go abroad all inclusive for cheaper

• Haha

Beccaf24

Chatty Member
Chet gets too much credit for me. He's not absent father but he certainly isn't a present one either 😅 they both do the bare minimum parenting, neither can be bothered to handle Ocean and both are desperate to live their child-free lives again. Neither of them deserve the regular breaks they get, but Chet pushes it further by claiming all his work trips have to be long holidays abroad where he clearly does more partying than anything else. She goes out too but i swear 85% of the time he's with her or they're both out separately. He's very rarely parenting solo. This man shouts for Helen at the slightest struggle ffs I'd lose my mind if my partner couldn't even tell his own kid to go to bed without screaming for my help. I hate Helens fake mum of the year act, but it's more than chet does

Doratheexplorer

VIP Member
Let’s face it guys it’s not like she doesn’t get her fair share of doing what she wants. I bet him going to Ibiza was to balance out her pissing off away for a nose job and her teeth doing.
No sympathy from me, I hope he has an amazing time!

• Heart
  • Haha

windowwatcher

VIP Member
Totally here for the fact chet has lots of stories with women 🤣
P.s I was the one who shagged him in a tent but the abuse I got made me delete my original account 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ Don’t come at me it was many years ago and it had been a longggggggg weekend 🤣
I wouldn’t be Happy if my fella was away on a so called work trip and in bars with girls while I’m at home looking after non stop eating kids especially when one mins it so hot 😂 we having ice lolly to a tiny bit of rain to need hot chocolate Ellun is really trying for the supermum spot like chet cares he living his best life

• Haha

Kat_Valentine

VIP Member
They’re all the same. They pop kids out for Instagram pictures and then don’t even really look after them once they’re up & about. They don’t really give a shit about raising human beings, as long as they look good in heavily filtered photos and then they can neglect them or dump them on people for the weekend so they can get on the gear and pretend their lives are the same as they were before having kids.

I’ve said it before they’re all just fucking chavs raising more chavs.

Wonderful 🙄

chocdip

VIP Member
Give me a high five if you all think these 2 are the worst parents on the gram 😂

Oh and Chet them sliders are to small for your child

• Haha

Dollybird

VIP Member
That korrel Kennedy is bad news . He battered my mate (his ex) and went to prison for what he did to her . He’s a nasty piece of work.....he’s a drug dealer so probs why chet is Mates with him . But wtf is chet doing hanging around with a convicted woman beater ?

• Wow
Reactions: 19

bubbles?99

VIP Member
They probably get dreamteam movers round when they get a new toaster ffs they can’t do anything themselves can they, they don’t even try😂

• Haha

kirsth8s

You can not get pneumonia or ill from eating ice cream or ice lollies! Doesn’t matter if they’ve ate something warm or not it IS NOT. Going to cause them to have pneumonia… the person on here saying their brother caught it through eating ice cream after missing dinner, sorry but no he didn’t he caught it through an infection and icecream did not cause that infection and if a doctor told you that then they need to go back and re study as that is simply not true!
If someone eating ice cubes constantly and nothing else then this can cause health problems but still not pneumonia 🤦🏼‍♀️ Seriously

Whilst I’m sorry you went through that I have to totally disagree with what you’re saying about cold foods.
You don’t catch pneumonia through cold foods. It’s a bacterial infection that’s usually caused by breathing it in or another infection that weakens your immune system and then you go on to catch pneumonia. Occasionally it’s caused by inhaling bacteria via food.
I had pneumonia in my teens. You do not catch pneumonia from eating cold food. A lot of people have iced coffee or smoothies for breakfast.
Exactly correct 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻