Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ElusiveE

Chatty Member
He’s definitely milking the ‘work’ part of these trips, also seems to be well timed with his birthday 👀 You’d think he would’ve taken Helen and the kids out there with him, it’s not like they have school or commitments
But then how would he get drunk and have a ‘shrooomy sesh’ (his words not mine) if he had moany Helen and two Tasmanian devils in tow 😂 let’s be real it’s not just work it’s an escape from reality for him — literally!

• Haha
Reactions: 17

sipstea22

I think Ellun has been trying to make it look like Ocean is more advanced than Rox. Now her lies are catching up with her because Chet keeps on exposing her 😂

edit: life isn’t a competition Ellun! Let your kids be kids! Stop rushing them so you can pop out another one🙄

• Haha

noseymama1234

Chatty Member
No way hardly taught she wanted next to be a summer baby if true that means another November baby
I said the other day she looked like she had a very slight bump but was quickly shot down 😂 #standardonthisthread

Maybe she got pregnant now to take the limelight if Casey and Marnie? So maybe she will announce her pregnancy at the time their baby is going to be born? Who knows!

I also think she would usually post a lot more on a night out if she was drinking etc than she has done tonight.

• Haha

bubbles?99

VIP Member
Chet kills me😂 “I ain’t a piece of meat alright” “can’t a man just walk down the street with his legs out”😩😂

• Haha

immaturecow

Oh my god why does helen lie?! I don’t understand it. I’ve tried to take the bottle off my daughter once and failed. Mainly because she got admitted into hospital and she needed it for comfort. But it’s just one of those things. She just needs to say it was hard work and she’s decided to wait a bit longer. Being honest would look better than constantly lying

• Haha

immaturecow

I don’t find Helen relatable at all to be honest. She shows off her perfectly clean house with 2 toddlers, I’ve got 1 toddler and my house is never tidy! But then again I do also work. My daughter and ocean aren’t far apart in age, and I remember when it was the early days, I’d watch her stories and feel like an absolute failure because my daughter was an awful sleeper and Helen obviously had the perfect routine, looks like that’s out the window at the moment though seeing as Chet is often posting videos of ocean awake late at night. She always brags about how perfect her 2 angels are

Thetruth123

VIP Member
Why why why do they let Elvis Chuck his cereal on the floor!!! That’s not parenting I don’t know what it is , never mind the effort to clean it up! But what is that teaching him!!!! They are raising this children Ferrell trust me my house is no show home but that’s damn right trampy!!!! So much for elllluuunnsss OCD
DOG SHIT AND COCO POPS ON THE FLOOR 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️
They are literally ruining that beautiful house

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Feel proper tight saying it cos he’s only a baby but Elvis looks scary with his hair like that 😂 he looks bald with just a little bit of hair on top, it ain’t a good look. Also I’ve got headache just looking at the pic of him bet his head is throbbing

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Sallyspal

VIP Member
Augustus smothered in chocolate again on a Wednesday morning… OSHHHHHUN and him fighting over the crunchie bar before noon … my good the sugar those babies consume

• Haha
Reactions: 16