Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Xxcxcc

VIP Member
Stupidity aside, giving babies & children ice lollies for breakfast is lazy parenting. No wonder they’re feral 😂
I agree. It is just to shut them up. An easier way of getting piece but them children will progressively get worse. Would be embarrassed to take them out

Doratheexplorer

VIP Member
I live down south, my 2 year old is in nursery I’m not far from Helen & Chet. The nursery fees are tonnes cheaper than London. My partners cousins kids go to child minders in London and it’s ridiculous prices🥴😳 I think they pay about £25 an hour!
Jesus! I’m a town away from where Helen used to live and it’s £6 an hour here or £45 for 8-5:30.

notforeveryone

Chatty Member
No he works up north where his warehouse is so might no be as do able to get home at night when he’s there.

It must be hell on earth for Helen the lone parent with this absent dad always away 😂

We must be watching different Chet’s and Helen’s tbh 😅😅

Not really. It’s not like he comes home at night when he’s “at work” 😂 it’s also his second week long trip to Ibiza and whenever Helen chets there too.

It’s the pretence these are work trips and a necessity that’s laughable to me lol 😂
I don’t think anyone can say he hasn’t had his fair share of going out 😂
[/QUOTE]