Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #19 Bath Bottle Baked Oats Bed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That korrel Kennedy is bad news . He battered my mate (his ex) and went to prison for what he did to her . He’s a nasty piece of work.....he’s a drug dealer so probs why chet is Mates with him . But wtf is chet doing hanging around with a convicted woman beater ?
Vile. I just read up on him. Did he get locked up again for the assault he did last year 2021? I’m guessing your mate was the one before in 2015?

Reactions: 2
Vile. I just read up on him. Did he get locked up again for the assault he did last year 2021? I’m guessing your mate was the one before in 2015?
Yeah was in 2015 , wow didn’t realise it was so long ago ! He’s a real nasty prick , proper into himself as well . No remorse for what he’s done

Reactions: 4
One of the stories from my local paper was that he was on the most wanted list for this crime I would have thought if he's had the trial and has a long list of crimes he'd be behind bars still.

Reactions: 2
One of the stories from my local paper was that he was on the most wanted list for this crime I would have thought if he's had the trial and has a long list of crimes he'd be behind bars still.
I’m wondering why he isn’t locked up if the assault was in 2021 and trial was in November 2021. Vile creature

Reactions: 1
I’m wondering why he isn’t locked up if the assault was in 2021 and trial was in November 2021. Vile creature
There was something about he either escaped from court or didn't turn up and went missing but would have thought if the trial happened how is he not locked up.

Reactions: 1
Like most men that work then 😅😂
He’s home most of the time recording his kids when they don’t wanna be from what I can see.

I dunno where all this passion is when egghead fucks off out all the time lol.

She was out a lot the last year or 2 and the 1 time he went out in that time frame she had her and HER kids suitcases packed at the door.

People have short memories here.

A break? He spends several days away every single week 😂😂😂😂
[/QUOTE]

Like most men that work then 😅😂
He’s home most of the time recording his kids when they don’t wanna be from what I can see.

I dunno where all this passion is when egghead fucks off out all the time lol.

She was out a lot the last year or 2 and the 1 time he went out in that time frame she had her and HER kids suitcases packed at the door.

People have short memories here.

A break? He spends several days away every single week 😂😂😂😂
[/QUOTE]
Not really. It’s not like he comes home at night when he’s “at work” 😂 it’s also his second week long trip to Ibiza and whenever Helen chets there too.

It’s the pretence these are work trips and a necessity that’s laughable to me lol 😂
I don’t think anyone can say he hasn’t had his fair share of going out 😂

Chets insides must be like spaghetti junction right now. My body folded watching day 2 in Ibiza let alone all the shenanigans at park life lol! Intrigued to see what will unfold over the coming days ….

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Chets insides must be like spaghetti junction right now. My body folded watching day 2 in Ibiza let alone all the shenanigans at park life lol! Intrigued to see what will unfold over the coming days ….
Probably go completely silent while he nurses his comedown

Reactions: 9
No he works up north where his warehouse is so might no be as do able to get home at night when he’s there.

It must be hell on earth for Helen the lone parent with this absent dad always away 😂

We must be watching different Chet’s and Helen’s tbh 😅😅

Not really. It’s not like he comes home at night when he’s “at work” 😂 it’s also his second week long trip to Ibiza and whenever Helen chets there too.

It’s the pretence these are work trips and a necessity that’s laughable to me lol 😂
[/QUOTE]

No he works up north where his warehouse is so might no be as do able to get home at night when he’s there.

It must be hell on earth for Helen the lone parent with this absent dad always away 😂

We must be watching different Chet’s and Helen’s tbh 😅😅

[/QUOTE]
No he probably couldn’t…. But that’s not like “typical dads” which you implied 😂
Sorry but she is alone a lot of the time and when he is there I don’t think he’s all that present in my opinion.
like I said he has more than his fair share and isn’t hard done by.
Im not changing my mind that going away to Ibiza for a week and then straight to a festival is necessary and isn’t taken the piss. And no doubt the next few days of being neither use nor ornament

Reactions: 9
Just looked at his inata. He lives himself. He's a vile creature, why is chet associating with him!!!
I saw the pics of your friends jaw, i can't believe it 😭

Helen hasn't liked any of Chets pics. I dont blame her. I'd be livid...

Reactions: 3
Chet gets too much credit for me. He's not absent father but he certainly isn't a present one either 😅 they both do the bare minimum parenting, neither can be bothered to handle Ocean and both are desperate to live their child-free lives again. Neither of them deserve the regular breaks they get, but Chet pushes it further by claiming all his work trips have to be long holidays abroad where he clearly does more partying than anything else. She goes out too but i swear 85% of the time he's with her or they're both out separately. He's very rarely parenting solo. This man shouts for Helen at the slightest struggle ffs I'd lose my mind if my partner couldn't even tell his own kid to go to bed without screaming for my help. I hate Helens fake mum of the year act, but it's more than chet does

Reactions: 20
Chet gets too much credit for me. He's not absent father but he certainly isn't a present one either 😅 they both do the bare minimum parenting, neither can be bothered to handle Ocean and both are desperate to live their child-free lives again. Neither of them deserve the regular breaks they get, but Chet pushes it further by claiming all his work trips have to be long holidays abroad where he clearly does more partying than anything else. She goes out too but i swear 85% of the time he's with her or they're both out separately. He's very rarely parenting solo. This man shouts for Helen at the slightest struggle ffs I'd lose my mind if my partner couldn't even tell his own kid to go to bed without screaming for my help. I hate Helens fake mum of the year act, but it's more than chet does
Absolutely AGREE! Chet is weaponised incompetence at its finest and it absolutely boils my blood how he’s so bleeping useless. 😂

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.