Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #19 Bath Bottle Baked Oats Bed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ellun might leave him with the kids for a few days once he back in the real world
I hope she does and hopefully her mum refuses to help him extreme I know. The only good thing about Chet is his business is doing very well good for him I did sympathise with him when he was moaning how his mum in law treats his home.
I do think they go out alot but add up the amount of days he's been away in total it'll be the same as the amount of times Helens had her nights out.
Being a parent I do think Helen has done more but as she's left to discipline on her own wouldn't surprise me if she's given up. It pisses me off when ocean tests the boundaries and chet calls for Helen to sort it out. He obviously doesn't know what consistency is.

Reactions: 6
I think people forget very quickly cos everyone was all, poor Chet she’s always out giving it mums on the loose nearly every weekend .. people said once the suns out he will be n Ibiza & festivals 😂

They both do bare minimal and you lot seem fooled by her activating Disney mammy mode whilst his away, cos they’re both as bad as each other, hence the kids being, well like they are.

She went away for over a week to get a mummy make over, then wasn’t much use while recovering at home, what’s the difference with him going away for 1 wk working And partying in Ibiza and then going to a festival 🤣🤣🤣 is it cos the suns out?
And the fact that Helen’s much more careful about her drug use than Chet is …. Even though they both for sure don’t do them anymore 🧐😉

Reactions: 6
I think people forget very quickly cos everyone was all, poor Chet she’s always out giving it mums on the loose nearly every weekend .. people said once the suns out he will be n Ibiza & festivals 😂

They both do bare minimal and you lot seem fooled by her activating Disney mammy mode whilst his away, cos they’re both as bad as each other, hence the kids being, well like they are.

She went away for over a week to get a mummy make over, then wasn’t much use while recovering at home, what’s the difference with him going away for 1 wk working And partying in Ibiza and then going to a festival 🤣🤣🤣 is it cos the suns out?
And the fact that Helen’s much more careful about her drug use than Chet is …. Even though they both for sure don’t do them anymore 🧐😉
No one is fooled by her, obviously. She went away once, and while it wasn't necessary she wasn't just there to party and ignore her family either. And chet had to get help from her mum, it's pretty pathetic that this grown ass man can't look after his own kids but expects Helen to do it regularly while he's out living his best life constantly. She goes out most weekends but so does Chet?

I just can't understand how anyone thinks he's earned this 🤣 but I won't go back & forth since this always happens on this thread 🤣

Reactions: 5

You’re the one who seems to forget 😂It’s his second week long holiday. And the “working” is an excuse.
How do you know she wasn’t much use while recovering? She had a nose job ffs.
Regardless of Helen going out (usually accompanied by chet) she is the one at home with them.
Not sure why you want to paint the picture of Chet NEVER getting a day off.
You mention drug use and yet there’s never been any proof…unlike Chet who admits it

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It’s pretty obvious Helen does majority of the work at home and “raising” the kids. I don’t think she goes out loads, maybe in one period of time she went out a lot. Chet is a massive piss taker. She just allows it cos he’s the one bringing the money home and funding her life style.

Reactions: 14
I’m still here 🤣🤣 been knee deep in Marcus Mitchell’s thread 🤣 I’m happily married now 🤣🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I’m still here 🤣🤣 been knee deep in Marcus Mitchell’s thread 🤣 I’m happily married now 🤣🤦‍♀️
Spill the beans on the night in the tent, how did yas meet (soz if you've already said and I've missed it)

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I can’t believe it’s taken this for some people to lose respect for Chet 😂 The drug taking at baby showers and other family events, the repeated breaking of covid restrictions, the VILE tweets/comments (one of which was telling a person to suck their dead Grandad) and just his overall bad vibes as a person wasn’t enough?? 😭🥴

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Yea some of you are definitely watching a different Chet & Helen.

And hey Aimee 🙃 it’s been a while.
You’re paranoid 😂and think it clear you are, we just aren’t watching the Helen and Chet I’m which Chet never gets a day off and is deserving of a break 😂

Reactions: 1
Surprised to see Helen awake at 5:56 this morning. Did the perfect little robotic angels not sleep 7-7?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I can’t believe it’s taken this for some people to lose respect for Chet 😂 The drug taking at baby showers and other family events, the repeated breaking of covid restrictions, the VILE tweets/comments (one of which was telling a person to suck their dead Grandad) and just his overall bad vibes as a person wasn’t enough?? 😭🥴
There is a vile side to him but I’m not gonna hold the breaking of Covid rules over him as our Government couldn’t even stick to the rules they made 😂

But then I know of the nice side like I’ve said we have a couple of friends in common andmy daughter loved Casey when on X factor he got her signed bits and pieces from them for her and a video so he isn’t all bad there is a kind side to him

Reactions: 1
😂😂😂 yes exactly this.

You’re paranoid 😂and think it clear you are, we just aren’t watching the Helen and Chet I’m which Chet never gets a day off and is deserving of a break 😂
Paranoid about what 😆 I think you’re overthinking a tinkle … who’s ever said he never gets a day off?
Anyone that has actually seen what really goes on isn’t saying he does not get a day off, they’re both as bad as each other.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.