Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #19 Bath Bottle Baked Oats Bed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well on his post she commented “happy birthday daddy” I wonder if she calls him that?? As none of the posts were personal from her to him, or even pictures of them together; it was all centred about the kids but he responded saying love you with heart emojis. So it’s either he’s so wasted he doesn’t realise she’s mad or she doesn’t really care (& maybe calls him daddy? 😕) guess we will find out 🤣
Tbh me and my partner are on a rocky patch, and for his birthday I’ll say happy birthday daddy with all pics of him and our daughter because I can’t bare to say anything else at the moment so I’d be inclined to say she’s pissed off and can’t bring herself to say anymore that that 😅

Reactions: 11
You can not get pneumonia or ill from eating ice cream or ice lollies! Doesn’t matter if they’ve ate something warm or not it IS NOT. Going to cause them to have pneumonia… the person on here saying their brother caught it through eating ice cream after missing dinner, sorry but no he didn’t he caught it through an infection and icecream did not cause that infection and if a doctor told you that then they need to go back and re study as that is simply not true!
If someone eating ice cubes constantly and nothing else then this can cause health problems but still not pneumonia 🤦🏼‍♀️ Seriously

Whilst I’m sorry you went through that I have to totally disagree with what you’re saying about cold foods.
You don’t catch pneumonia through cold foods. It’s a bacterial infection that’s usually caused by breathing it in or another infection that weakens your immune system and then you go on to catch pneumonia. Occasionally it’s caused by inhaling bacteria via food.
I had pneumonia in my teens. You do not catch pneumonia from eating cold food. A lot of people have iced coffee or smoothies for breakfast.
Exactly correct 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Reactions: 19
I feel ice creams would surely be illegal if you were struck down with pneumonia every time you licked a mini milk?

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Stupidity aside, giving babies & children ice lollies for breakfast is lazy parenting. No wonder they’re feral 😂

Reactions: 18
Jesus wept the last video I watched before I fell asleep was him giving those t shirts away, had a dream he was going behind Ellun’s back with me😩 oh the shame 😂😭

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Stupidity aside, giving babies & children ice lollies for breakfast is lazy parenting. No wonder they’re feral 😂
I agree. It is just to shut them up. An easier way of getting piece but them children will progressively get worse. Would be embarrassed to take them out

Massive ick being with a “lad” who wants to get off his face at his age and broadcast it everywhere IMO. Grow up you’ve had plenty of years to do drugs. No one isn’t saying don’t enjoy yourself but you leave that tit behind you when you have kids! Everyone would be going mad if it was Helen doing it.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I saw the story briefly this morning I thought they was eating bananas 👀 I skipped cos I can’t cope with their chewing noises .. wtf at that time in the morning.

Feel bad for Ocean, her speech is so delayed considering how well she was doing, she can’t pronounce anything clearly.
All little Augustus says is Yeaaahh with wide eyes and food smeared over him.

They would be better off putting the kids in nursery full time, poor little ferals would be much better off.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 that’s all he says isn’t it. Yeahhhh

Reactions: 1
This thread has to be one of the worst for opinions everyone jumps down your throat if you dare say something different to what the vast agree to. I’ll say it again he got a sinus infection (that was caught by having something COLD) and it developed into that I never said if you give your kid a mini milk they’ll suddenly have it but because of my brother being in such a bad way personally I make sure my kids have something warm e.g dinner before having ice cream and don’t give them ice cold drinks etc, everyone can disagree with me if they like but don’t call me stupid or say stupidity aside. I’m not talking on this anymore so if any further comments are quoting me I’ll ignore them and talk about a different topic. Have a nice day ☺

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Oh is Chet off away again at Christmas? Are we gonna get supermum step by step guides about how to book the polar express #ad with boomerangs of the angel babies coating Santa's white beard in chocolate xox

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Next thread suggestion

Chets loving life on a shroomy sesh whilst milfy Ellun films anuvva “hellurr fresh”

• Haha
Reactions: 27
So he’s spent a week away from his kids and will completely useless for the next couple due to being hungover etc. I would be fuming

Reactions: 10
So he’s spent a week away from his kids and will completely useless for the next couple due to being hungover etc. I would be fuming
By the looks of it he doesn’t do much with the kids anyway. Except take videos of them for his Instagram story

Reactions: 5
Soz but I've screamed laughing...pneumonia from an ice lolly. duck off 🤣
I had pneumonia when I was 2 and they were going to read me my last rights and I can confirm momma pebs did not give me any lolly ices! (P.s Ice lollys or ice lollys 🤣 North/South divide 🤣)

They both do their own tit. He provides a life for her but by God if that was my fella and he came back from ibiza straight to Park Life I'd be rage texting hahha. Theres a time an place isn't there, but your priorities cchange hen you have children. Shame on your chet. P.a. I still think your fit ha!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.