Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #19 Bath Bottle Baked Oats Bed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is there a tent about? Take one for the team please 😂😂😂 🏕
I dunno what’s gone on here but I still don’t blame him being away for as long as possible, give the fella a break, duck knows he’s earned it 😆 he’s not even been gone a week.

Supermum was away longer getting all her surgery done and you know how she just hates being away from her bayybez.

QUOTE="molliebx, post: 10204174, member: 245239"]
Look who I bumped into in parklife
[/QUOTE]

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That fella was off his bleeping nut 🤣🤣 trying to lick his own ear man 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
That korrel Kennedy is bad news . He battered my mate (his ex) and went to prison for what he did to her . He’s a nasty piece of work.....he’s a drug dealer so probs why chet is Mates with him . But wtf is chet doing hanging around with a convicted woman beater ?

• Wow
Reactions: 19
That korrel Kennedy is bad news . He battered my mate (his ex) and went to prison for what he did to her . He’s a nasty piece of work.....he’s a drug dealer so probs why chet is Mates with him . But wtf is chet doing hanging around with a convicted woman beater ?
I recognise that name sure he's from Brighton.

Reactions: 1
Can’t wait to see chet story when he back home he prob dreading going home to Ellun if she not pack there cases and left him 😂

• Haha
The
Hes the one who broke the girls jaw was on the run one of brightons most wanted men drug dealer scumbag the list goes on.. anyone still rate Chet and Ellun 🤣🤣

• Wow
Reactions: 7
The

Hes the one who broke the girls jaw was on the run one of brightons most wanted men drug dealer scumbag the list goes on.. anyone still rate Chet and Ellun 🤣🤣
Chets gone right down in my estimates. Never been a massive fan but liked him more than egg head. To be associating with someone like that is just wrong. Must have no morals at all. He has been off his face for days. That vid he put up of them not being able to sleep, they were all high as a kite. I done all that in my early 20s and do not miss it. The comedown will be terrible. Bets he’s been awake for about three days. His eye on his post says it all. I reckon he deserves the break without a doubt but all the drug taking is wrong. I’m not against it tbh . The odd time yeah but doing it constantly for days on end when you are in your 30s is beyond me. He needs to grow up. Yes he’s a grafter and runs a business and needs a break from her but this is taking it a bit far. It’s embarrassing to watch tbh. Can imagine the group of them walking around like they own the place. Chet looks like a dwarf standing with all the lads. He’s absolutely tiny

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Well he is also hanging around with Harry, who was trying to get into anyone’s bed when working abroad, consent or not.

• Wow
Is there a tent about? Take one for the team please 😂😂😂 🏕
I dunno what’s gone on here but I still don’t blame him being away for as long as possible, give the fella a break, duck knows he’s earned it 😆 he’s not even been gone a week.

Supermum was away longer getting all her surgery done and you know how she just hates being away from her bayybez.

QUOTE="molliebx, post: 10204174, member: 245239"]
Look who I bumped into in parklife
[/QUOTE]
A break? He spends several days away every single week 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I thought he only gone Park life for the day, if I was Ellun I would be fuming his taking the p*ss it ain’t a big birthday man needs to grow up, he be hanging for about 3 days once he goes home then he prob be back to Manchester

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Which one is Korrell Kennedy? I just read the stories about him what a vile man! I can't make out which one he is from the news articles

This thread is the gift that keeps on giving I love it hahaha pneumonia from an ice lolly

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Which one is Korrell Kennedy? I just read the stories about him what a vile man! I can't make out which one he is from the news articles
The mixed race one he's tall and a model but a vile creature

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.