Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
I just scrolled all her down her insta for both baby announcements 😂

B79587E0-4E36-43E8-AA24-198E9DFC3D3E.jpeg

693C5484-4370-4E3E-89C0-BB3C546C33A1.jpeg

baby announcement check list:
Chet with his top off ✔
Ellun in white bra and lacy white knickers ✔
Ellun looking down at the floor trying to calculate the age difference for her insta bio ✔

• Haha
Reactions: 55

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again if I found out my fella sent DM’s to Chet all ‘bro love this Faded fit bro’ I’d get rid. Major Ick 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 44

Rubywoooo

Chatty Member
I feel ice creams would surely be illegal if you were struck down with pneumonia every time you licked a mini milk?

• Haha
Reactions: 36

teddy19

VIP Member
Ocean went to sleep in ‘a few minutes’ on the first night of no dummy??? She was raving in garden with Chet till 10pm 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 35

IamMyaJ

VIP Member
Totally here for the fact chet has lots of stories with women 🤣
P.s I was the one who shagged him in a tent but the abuse I got made me delete my original account 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ Don’t come at me it was many years ago and it had been a longggggggg weekend 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34

Jkop

I just think the whole set up and family dynamic is bizarre. Chet & Helen don’t come across lovey dovey or even like they’re a couple. I know not everyone is soppy on social media but they way he mugs her off, they don’t seem to ever do nice stuff together as a couple or share pics together?? Just seems extremely odd.
They do go out together quite a lot, but I think the less lovey dovey the more genuine the couple? People who constantly do cringey posts about their partners tend to be the ones with something to prove in my experience 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 31

user987654321

Don’t all come for me but I think it’s pretty normal for a child of Ocean’s age to be jealous of a younger sibling and be a bit mean to them. A lot of the people on this thread seem to have unrealistic expectations of how a toddler should behave. Although yes in their case it’s probably made worse by the fact that they don’t discipline Ocean

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Doratheexplorer

VIP Member
What are the chances of someone being on the same train as Chet whilst he’s on the phone talking about being pregnant and actually coming on tattle to tell us.
The stars have aligned for us today 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Loppylou89

VIP Member
I’m going on a date this weekend with someone that knows chet. I’ll try and find out some gossip ☕

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29

chocdip

VIP Member
Right Ellun stop thinking you are one up on marnie and Rox you horrible cow!!

we can see your child still has her dummy during the daytime oh she's also not potty trained the story of her in her swimming costume ?? she had a huggies pull up on you bare faces lying cow

i actually hate people like this thinking they are better than everyone when she's not

oh and for the record when ocean opened her mouth wide enough she's got a gaping black hole in her back teeth 🤮 fix up and parent your children

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

popplou

New trampoline, as soon someone said on here the kids are never in the garden or have anything to play on outside…. 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 28