Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

notforeveryone

Chatty Member
Oh I’m with you I agree 😅 it’s fucked up the whole shitshow, can you believe someone suggested she did a parenting book on her question box a while back 💆🏼‍♀️😝
Defo they are but I think the problem is that when you laugh at a problematic behaviour, the child doesnt learn right from wrong long term

Reactions: 2

ElusiveE

Chatty Member
Yes very odd place for bruises and like someone else said there’s a filter on so god knows how bad they really look.
And yes toddlers hurt themselves, not like that though and certainly not that often, imagine the ones they hide completely?

Could be the reason they’re keeping the awful hair on the poor kid.
This is down to parenting, yet again I would suggest parenting courses for them, but I know that’s a sore subject here too for some reason.

Being a parent is keeping children safe and that isn’t happening is it? Or are we all that deluded here 😂

QUOTE="Lurker2k20, post: 9531872, member: 154818"]
Exactly! My daughter is 2 days older than Elvis and she's a tornado and trying to run and climb so I totally get at this age they get bruises and you can be right beside them and they'll still stumble but my worry was more how thin the bruises are on his face like if he was ill or something. There are also a lot of bruises and I thought a shoulder an odd place for a bruise.
[/QUOTE]
Many people have said about parenting classes myself included but the bruising thing …. 😴 sorry.

notforeveryone

Chatty Member
Apparently they stopped doing drugs since having 2 kids cos they’ve grown up … hahahahahaha.
Yea sooo you must have misheard 😜
“Shroom gang” did I just hear that properly? 🫠
Like she gives a shit as long as she can buy what she wants, plus these z listers are pure goals for these 2 😅😅😅😅

Helen & Chet will be loving that he’s around well known people, or more known than them, so they can get tagged in and get more known.

Thetruth123

VIP Member
To be fair I live in the same estate as them and it’s quite common round here to go to Woburn. Centreparcs are all really similar once you’re there so why travel for miles, especially with small kids for what’s essentially the same experience.
Oohhh do you see her much is she as miserable in real life as she seems on here , what do the neighbours make of them ???

Xxcxcc

VIP Member
Personally, I can’t imagine being an “influencer” is a very exciting job. Maybe if you’ve got no children and earning good enough money to be on holiday all the time, but when you have kids it must be pretty tedious and lonely. I have been a SAHM before anyone says anything, not putting anyone down! I have a 2 year old and I work part time and I’m so glad I went back to work, with the pandemic especially we were stuck in day in, day out. Considering Helen gets a lot of time to herself she doesn’t seem to do anything ? Exciting ? 🤔 I mean let’s face it no one can afford to a full weekly food shop in M&S ! Unless you’re minted!

i noticed that, I doubt that’s the jabs, maybe ocean has been hitting him?
That video is filtered as well so them bruises will be worst. He is always covered in bruises. Makes you wonder what's going on behind closed doors