Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Xxcxcc

VIP Member
I saw the story briefly this morning I thought they was eating bananas 👀 I skipped cos I can’t cope with their chewing noises .. wtf at that time in the morning.

Feel bad for Ocean, her speech is so delayed considering how well she was doing, she can’t pronounce anything clearly.
All little Augustus says is Yeaaahh with wide eyes and food smeared over him.

They would be better off putting the kids in nursery full time, poor little ferals would be much better off.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 that’s all he says isn’t it. Yeahhhh

Reactions: 1

Pebs19

Which one is Korrell Kennedy? I just read the stories about him what a vile man! I can't make out which one he is from the news articles

Lillyloo

VIP Member
I was seriously asking if Elvis can walk before cos I can’t remember .. I can’t remember seeing him move only when Ocean gets in the cot and he shoots off and obviously he can get up on the windows but can he actually walk?
Yeah he can walk.

Carebear82

Chatty Member
That korrel Kennedy is bad news . He battered my mate (his ex) and went to prison for what he did to her . He’s a nasty piece of work.....he’s a drug dealer so probs why chet is Mates with him . But wtf is chet doing hanging around with a convicted woman beater ?
I recognise that name sure he's from Brighton.

Erzxo

Chatty Member
As for the sleeping pattern I remember being gobsmacked at their routine they would wake up say 7am and have a nap for two hours at12 and then back in bed by 7 🤣😭😂 like what!?
My kids used to do this, then as soon as they hit 3 - no fucking chance. They would still need a nap because otherwise they were the actual devil. but come 7pm - they were hungry, thirsty, missed us so much, wanted another story ... the list was endless.

Needless to say, we're over the initial 'no nap' stage & they are back to being less devil-like.

popplou

The ONLY reason she’ll be doing it is because ocean will get her free hours in January as I’m sure they’re paying a fortune for childcare and having 2 in childcare when she’s home all day wouldn’t make any sense to me especially how much it costs down sunny south.
What baffles me is how she talks about Elvis not going nursery cause she can’t bare to leave him and she wants him home but it was a totally different story with Elvis, pretty sure she was only a couple of months old when Helen mentioned childminders! So she must like Elvis more cause he’s easy 🤣
I live down south, my 2 year old is in nursery I’m not far from Helen & Chet. The nursery fees are tonnes cheaper than London. My partners cousins kids go to child minders in London and it’s ridiculous prices🥴😳 I think they pay about £25 an hour!

Trentsetter

One of the stories from my local paper was that he was on the most wanted list for this crime I would have thought if he's had the trial and has a long list of crimes he'd be behind bars still.
I’m wondering why he isn’t locked up if the assault was in 2021 and trial was in November 2021. Vile creature

notforeveryone

Chatty Member
Exactly and the 1 day the weathers nice too 😂 they can afford to lose 1 day of nursery fee.

It actually kills me how one of you said “they’ve only gone down the road so they can drop ocean off at nursery” AND YOU WERE RIGHT 😂😂😂😂

Agreed that nursery fees are ridiculous. They have the money to sack off a day of nursery though!

That repost of the under stair cupboard on dream team movers I reckon (IF) Chet doesn’t return all his trainers then they have something like that otherwise they’d have to be pretty bloody stupid to have them in the garage or somewhere that could be easily robbed. Again, IF he has them they’re worth a fucking fortune altogether!

chocdip

VIP Member
I took a break from the thread cause I was enjoying their stories, but only from afar. They’ve gone on holiday ten minutes from their house and now I might see them. I thought only disabled badge holders could drive around the parks, imagine him revving around with a million kids biking down the roads
We are going next month we have a blue badge for my little one, can you let me know what happens when you arrive if you have a blue badge please we will have oxygen and equipment to carry. Thank you

• Heart