Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

notforeveryone

Chatty Member
It’s totally normal hun it’s how all 2 year olds are 😅😅
Why do they just laugh when Ocean is violent, choking her mum and fly kicking her brother 🫣 surely you’d be nipping that in the bud now. She’s never going to learn right from wrong

There is kids out there like that go to school and end up hurting other children! My sister had a boy in her class and lower school and he threw a chair and nearly caught her eye! Kids should be told it’s not funny

Reactions: 2
She’s been on the mum juice in the last few weeks and if she had a bump of any nature she’s be probably at least a couple of months along so I highly doubt it. Who knows though cos elvis would be just starting nursery by time she gave birth if she got pregnant now. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Dollybird

VIP Member
Wow i heard the i'm not allowed her number he probably wanted someone's number and they said no 🤣

and the i love Ellun was forced by the lady saying to him we love Ellun 🙈
Yeah lol! I played it back and was like nahh that’s not him being loyal . I take it back lol he says “not allowed her number” in a jokey way . How funny 😂

Carebear82

Chatty Member
Vile. I just read up on him. Did he get locked up again for the assault he did last year 2021? I’m guessing your mate was the one before in 2015?
One of the stories from my local paper was that he was on the most wanted list for this crime I would have thought if he's had the trial and has a long list of crimes he'd be behind bars still.

Xxcxcc

VIP Member
I honestly think she doesn't film Elvis when heh as bruises. Like that back of his head that other day. Poor kid has that head bruises constantly

notforeveryone

Chatty Member
sometimes it makes you wonder why you even bother trying to raise you’re kids the right way. They only go to school and end up with fucktards as parents like Helen & Chet. Sesh is more important hun! 😉
The sesh and any way to be lazy as fuck raising kids 😂

Xxcxcc

VIP Member
Have a feeling there won't be many posts today as they will have a comedown. Thank god

notforeveryone

Chatty Member
I can’t believe it’s taken this for some people to lose respect for Chet 😂 The drug taking at baby showers and other family events, the repeated breaking of covid restrictions, the VILE tweets/comments (one of which was telling a person to suck their dead Grandad) and just his overall bad vibes as a person wasn’t enough?? 😭🥴
😂😂😂 yes exactly this.

You’re paranoid 😂and think it clear you are, we just aren’t watching the Helen and Chet I’m which Chet never gets a day off and is deserving of a break 😂
Paranoid about what 😆 I think you’re overthinking a tinkle … who’s ever said he never gets a day off?
Anyone that has actually seen what really goes on isn’t saying he does not get a day off, they’re both as bad as each other.

saltybits

Poor elvis I remember he had a reaction to the vaccinations last time and he wouldn’t sleep for weeks perhaps he is one of those poor babies that suffer side effects..

As for the sleeping pattern I remember being gobsmacked at their routine they would wake up say 7am and have a nap for two hours at12 and then back in bed by 7 🤣😭😂 like what!?