Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

georgiamay59

Chatty Member
Hmm I dunno if Helen and Chet get attention 😂 Iv never seen them in any magazines and what not, so far this morning Iv seen 5 stories about Marnie’s new baby even a flipping story about a psychic and the baby on Snapchat 💆🏼‍♀️

Ocean looking as happy as ever in the photo 😅
On Instagram I mean not magazines. And from family too 😂

Reactions: 1

srh85

when are they going to brush Elvis' hair 🤷
My daughter has similar hair to Elvis, curly and wavy and a bit wild, especially in the mornings! And I have to brush it a few times a day otherwise it ends up full of knots.

notforeveryone

Chatty Member
Theyve got a third child on the way. Chet was shouting it on a train to a friend on the phone saying ‘dont tell anyone’ and that the ‘views on socials are going to be so good’. I think Helen is under 12 weeks but to say it on a public train is so awful on her. Not to mention that he sounds to be more excited for instagram engagement than a new baby…

When was this? Was it when he was on the train a few days ago?
Why is he so thick to do this though, like yea most people on the train wouldn’t have a clue who he is but the odd person would.

bubbles?99

VIP Member
This is how uno they are clueless. Why centre parks and not butlins... wtf !!!!! Centre parks is for adults aint it ...

Why isn't there a tattle app already !!!
Centre parks does have a lot of activities for kids their age, I’ve been looking to take my son but he’s only just about to turn one so I think from 18 months there’s more for him to do there to make it worth the money xx

Vdayqueen24

I liked hello fresh too. Haven’t tried Gousto so can’t compare. The pasta dishes I could portion into 3 when I ordered for 2 and I like my food 😂

Ooooo nice, didn't realise that. I don't have kids and have never been myself. enjoy your hols guys. the ones who have some planned :)

Doratheexplorer

VIP Member
I just don’t understand why society forces people to feel like their child having a comforter such as a dummy to be so bad!?
Imagine someone cutting up your comforter!! I could never do that ocean looked traumatised my daughter is the same age and still has it for bed and so what? She will eventually grow out of it
I felt this. I got rid with my youngest cause I genuinely believed it affected his speech (he has a speech delay)