Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

windowwatcher

VIP Member
I can’t believe it’s taken this for some people to lose respect for Chet 😂 The drug taking at baby showers and other family events, the repeated breaking of covid restrictions, the VILE tweets/comments (one of which was telling a person to suck their dead Grandad) and just his overall bad vibes as a person wasn’t enough?? 😭🥴
There is a vile side to him but I’m not gonna hold the breaking of Covid rules over him as our Government couldn’t even stick to the rules they made 😂

But then I know of the nice side like I’ve said we have a couple of friends in common andmy daughter loved Casey when on X factor he got her signed bits and pieces from them for her and a video so he isn’t all bad there is a kind side to him

Reactions: 1

Doratheexplorer

VIP Member
I’ve never known Helen to post anything shady about Marnie. Chat has and Marnie has about Chet but I’ve never known Helen to do it

user987654321

Can someone please explain this fall out with Marnie and Casey? Are they all related or something? Keep seeing references to it and got no idea 🤷🏻‍♀️

Xxcxcc

VIP Member
I know 😂

I do actually feel sorry for any mums that watch this waffle and feel like they’re not doing as well as the bullshit Helen feeds them on insta.
Yeah kinda puts unneccasery pressure on them. That is if they really look up to her. Unfortunately some people do

Carebear82

Chatty Member
I’m wondering why he isn’t locked up if the assault was in 2021 and trial was in November 2021. Vile creature
There was something about he either escaped from court or didn't turn up and went missing but would have thought if the trial happened how is he not locked up.

notforeveryone

Chatty Member
I live down south, my 2 year old is in nursery I’m not far from Helen & Chet. The nursery fees are tonnes cheaper than London. My partners cousins kids go to child minders in London and it’s ridiculous prices🥴😳 I think they pay about £25 an hour!
I live closer to london than them and pay way less an hour I dunno try people think it’s that expensive here for nursery fees. Must be like a jug of gravy ab hour up north or something 🤣🤣

Sticky One

VIP Member
I took a break from the thread cause I was enjoying their stories, but only from afar. They’ve gone on holiday ten minutes from their house and now I might see them. I thought only disabled badge holders could drive around the parks, imagine him revving around with a million kids biking down the roads
you can drive to and from your lodge etc on Mondays and Fridays, but looks like they are in the exclusive lodge so will have a parking space near their lodge

notforeveryone

Chatty Member
I know at this point who gives a shit it’s always the people that don’t talk that’s the issue when usually it’s those people that have set boundaries and the toxic family don’t like it.
Their mum seems to have disappeared off the face of the earth though.

I can't cope with their family dynamics.
My fella doesn't speak to his parents cos they were awful to him growing up which I thinks is justified? But to be like this over silly arguments!!!! PATHETIC