Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Trentsetter

That korrel Kennedy is bad news . He battered my mate (his ex) and went to prison for what he did to her . He’s a nasty piece of work.....he’s a drug dealer so probs why chet is Mates with him . But wtf is chet doing hanging around with a convicted woman beater ?
Vile. I just read up on him. Did he get locked up again for the assault he did last year 2021? I’m guessing your mate was the one before in 2015?

Reactions: 2

IamMyaJ

VIP Member
Nearly time for a new thread my angels!

Sorry (not sorry) to be a crank but im still waiting to be filled in about the tent sagaaa from the tent lady herself!

Wonder whats going on in their home today, has he gone back up North?
Sorry guys, I really don’t want to get banned or reveal my identity. It was many years ago at a festival, didn’t know who he was just thought he was fit we got talking and ended up getting wasted together. We went back to my tent and…. Well….. you can imagine!! Sorry I wish I had more to give you!! Xx

New thread here ❤

Last edited:
  • Heart

Sticky One

VIP Member
We are going next month we have a blue badge for my little one, can you let me know what happens when you arrive if you have a blue badge please we will have oxygen and equipment to carry. Thank you
this page is useful -

Xxcxcc

VIP Member
Did Ocean say shut the doowa 😝 that accent is the worsttttt sorry I can’t 😝

Why is she cryin her kid hasn’t had the dummy for 3 hours ffs it’s not an achievement when your child is 3 this year, might have been before her teeth looked like Karen’s from Eastenders.
Tonight Elvis is gona have his dowwwdoowww whipped out so quick when Princess O kicks off.
Teeth like Karen from EastEnders hahahah brilliant. Mind she does have a look of her with that constantly messy hair

chocdip

VIP Member
It is very possible as it happened to my brother. He had missed dinner, woke up and ate ice cream, got a sinus infection and it led to pneumonia so no I’m not talking out my behind but thanks. The ignorance isn’t needed x

Well on his post she commented “happy birthday daddy” I wonder if she calls him that?? As none of the posts were personal from her to him, or even pictures of them together; it was all centred about the kids but he responded saying love you with heart emojis. So it’s either he’s so wasted he doesn’t realise she’s mad or she doesn’t really care (& maybe calls him daddy? 😕) guess we will find out 🤣
wow really! thanks for saying because it's all about education i never knew this was possible. your poor mum and brother my baby had pneumonia once and it was the scariest time 💔

ElusiveE

Chatty Member
wow really! thanks for saying because it's all about education i never knew this was possible. your poor mum and brother my baby had pneumonia once and it was the scariest time 💔
Aww sorry you went through that it is really scary! My brother was hospitalised and in a bad way. It does sound bizarre for it to become so extreme but he had a weak immune system at the time and was a child so it got bad really quick so yeah it can definitely happen!
Back to Helen’s kids: If they had something warm beforehand it’s not so bad but if she gave them cold cereal for example and then the ice cream they could get ill. I think her kids have immune systems of steel though since they’ve been rolling around in the dirt and crawling on pub floors etc, they would probably be fine but it’s still a possibility.

Xxcxcc

VIP Member
Wonder if Chet has some Asian decent as for some reason I can see Asian in both of the kids especially Elvis