Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

notforeveryone

Chatty Member
The noises they make when they eat too. 🤮 I know they’re beyyybezzz but just no tech them not to make that noise cos people like me will tell adult them they sound like farmyard animals … actually I tell children this too I dunno why I even said adult them 😂 every time they’re chugging the gravy she said that’s the northuuurnn in um that 🙄 Naa Helen that’s the shit parenting in umm lass.

And YES white chicken is her when she’s all dressed up omg 😂😭
Makes me cringe when they’re sat on the dining table eating like that!

Reactions: 3

WilmaHun

VIP Member
I know everyone says it but I just love Chet, I’m cracking up at his story where his mate got his head stuck in the train doors, it’s the way he’s laughing as he says what happened😂
me too I think he’s hilarious 😂 not keen on his current hair do tho looks shite

I wouldn’t be Happy if my fella was away on a so called work trip and in bars with girls while I’m at home looking after non stop eating kids especially when one mins it so hot 😂 we having ice lolly to a tiny bit of rain to need hot chocolate Ellun is really trying for the supermum spot like chet cares he living his best life
yeah it’s an absolute Fucking liberty lol

Xxcxcc

VIP Member
Shhhaaaaccckkkk - one half of the dynamic duo “Dreeammm Baaabbbieees” is awake at 8:54pm ….. no doubt the other half of the duo is on the kitchen counter helping herself to some …. mannggooooo her favourite 😂😂😂😂😂
Watching TV yet again. Shackkkkkkk

loopyloola

She’s moved the first born daughter video to her reels 🤦🏽‍♀️ These people are so pathetic using their kids as tools to one up each other

nelly2317

VIP Member
Anyone see the post today under new pic of elvis
Baby number 3 ?
I noticed in chets story yesterday he said to Helen along the lines of having one more, then Helen went maybe 2 more! I definitely get the pregnancy vibe off her atm

ElusiveE

Chatty Member
I reckon both of them are lying to one up each other (why even compete with kids?) as on the M thread I noticed she lied also as she said he doesn’t have it anymore and then 3 days in a row he did. And then in her q&a she said he’s doing so good without it.
Like seriously why LIE?! And why have such lazy parenting that the minute your child makes it hard you just give in. You’re going to have hard nights and they’ll cry but it’s all a part of the growing up stages. And if they are going to give in just be real about it 🥴 very strange how they act.

loopyloola

Why has ELUN given Elvis the egg head bun? Does she want him bald like her? First it’s omg fake curls then it’s the tight bun? Leave his naturally soft straight hair be lol learn your lesson from your own bald head ELUN . Next he will be wearing that stinking pony tail lol
The pound shop looking pony tail 😂

• Haha

Pebs19

Just looked at his inata. He lives himself. He's a vile creature, why is chet associating with him!!!
I saw the pics of your friends jaw, i can't believe it 😭

Helen hasn't liked any of Chets pics. I dont blame her. I'd be livid...

Pebs19

I love this thread lol I bet her nose is twitching like a rabbit over no coke tonight .

But what will the third kid be called? What ridiculous name will it be ?
She will start guessing
I'll go first

Girl: Macy
Boy: Barney

• Haha