Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

chocdip

VIP Member
My daughter has similar hair to Elvis, curly and wavy and a bit wild, especially in the mornings! And I have to brush it a few times a day otherwise it ends up full of knots.
My children are half jamaican their hair is wild honestly i couldn't not brush it 🤣 or they would look like they were unkempt 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Dollybird

VIP Member
Anyone hear on chets story at the football “I’m
Not allowed her number , nah”
Then the girl said “you love Helen yeah”
And he just repeated what she said .

Kinda cute but was it for the cameras ?

• Wow

Kat_Valentine

VIP Member
I don't understand the absent dad bit either i'd say she's equally an absent mother but living there with her children 🤣

i used to live in spain until 5 years ago and my partner was a lorry driver here in the uk i would solo parent alone for 5 weeks he would be home for 8/10 days then sometimes if he solo for 9 weeks he would be home for 3

granted it didn't work because he was always so tired and i was lonely away from family but god i loved not sharing the bed 🤣🤣
[/QUOTE]

Having the bed to yourself is the best bit! My husband works away and it can be hard solo parenting at times, it also has its benefits 😂

Rebekah leigh

He's a little slow him don't you think🤣🤣 even how he talks, and her!! I watched them on ex on the beach and cringed everytime they spoke!

Doratheexplorer

VIP Member
Chets got a tiny 🍆 I know someone that’s been there and I’ve seen a pic lol 😂
WHAT!!!!
With all the evidence we’ve had one here of him giving someone night of their life in a tent!!!???? We all know he has his abs tattoo’d on him but I’m gutted he has a weener x

• Haha

georgiamay59

Chatty Member
Let’s face it guys it’s not like she doesn’t get her fair share of doing what she wants. I bet him going to Ibiza was to balance out her pissing off away for a nose job and her teeth doing.
No sympathy from me, I hope he has an amazing time!
It’s also not like he doesn’t either 😂 the Ibiza trip isn’t INSTEAD of going out at home etc it’s as well as 😂 and to be honest 90% of the time of Helen’s doing something chets there too. And this is his second time going to Ibiza.