Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #18 Mac Donald’s Monday, gravy boat Sunday, piece of fruit? No way!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly, crazy to think they have nothing with 2 young kids. Ocean cleary loves to jump off things so you'd think the first thing to buy for their garden would be a trampoline! Might stop her jumping off window ledges Helen 💁‍♀️ you know a play house so she can go in an out there instead of sideboards and maybe just maybe a sand/water pit for some sensory fun instead of letting them live in the chocolate cupboards.
Wonder if their garden is just full of dog shite hence why they are never out there 🤷‍♀️😂
I totally agree, coming from me who would love a garden for my kids and have all those things - especially with a child with additional needs - they make absolutely no fun for those kids when it’s well within their means; so they have to seek it out.

Reactions: 4
Omg I forgot they have dogs I dunno how lol yep that will be why then cos they can’t be arsed with it can they.
Same as can’t be arsed to make sure the kids are safe.

Reactions: 1
I'm cringing so hard at her friend for screenshotting & cropping a picture from etsy instead of buying it, only to do the worst scribble over it to make it personal. Surely you can't be that cheap. Pay, make your own or simply use a normal picture ffs. Sorry this isn't Ellen, but not shocked she doesn't care about ripping someone off!
Screenshot_20220417-211053_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220417-211805_Chrome.jpg
(that or she's just as dumb as Helen and managed to botch it completely)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
I'm cringing so hard at her friend for screenshotting & cropping a picture from etsy instead of buying it, only to do the worst scribble over it to make it personal. Surely you can't be that cheap. Pay, make your own or simply use a normal picture ffs. Sorry this isn't Ellen, but not shocked she doesn't care about ripping someone off! View attachment 1201599View attachment 1201619 (that or she's just as dumb as Helen and managed to botch it completely)
Hopefully she paid for it but wanted to edit out the due date, if not then she’s one of the cheapest people ever 🙈

Reactions: 7
I see they are being their usual come down quiet selves today lol so predictable .

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Imagine easter being the only time of year you don't show your kids covered in chocolate

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Omg chets story of Helen pushing elvis on the swing I thought he was going to fly out 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I also find it odd that the baby surname is briggs rather than Johnson and why have the video on insta like kid cant defend himself, along with a silly name a mum who looks like troll and a dad cover in tattoos that in a few yers will just look like a big blue sploge...at least they will have the fake teeth that makes them look older and so obvious had work done, like the whiter the teeth the wrinkles show up more FACT. also I forgot we don't have dentist in the uk
Both kids surnames are Johnson.

Oh look the kids are in the garden ..
Is there no adult outside with a 2 yr old and 1 yr old.. that timber fence don't look safe

Reactions: 11
Oh wow kids are in the garden Ellun we know you read here

Elvis doesn't have curly hair
you are boring as duck
your garden is a brand new build why is it a mess when you don't use it 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
must have been a big job this weekend cause Chet looks like a saggy ballsack
100% asked that pizza place for free pizzas the pen. bleeping £9.50 for a small pizza! There was £45 in pizzas in his hand, no chance he paid for those

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hey Helen & Chet 👋👋
I now want a personal tattle shout out on insta please for what would normally be a completely normal thing for you to do with your kids , but it didn't cross either of your minds until I mentioned it on a site neither of you look at 😉😂

Reactions: 9
Helen and chet can thank tattle life for helping bring their kids up. Whatever we say they do or don't do hahahaha. Imagine being that sad that they read here. Bunch of pratts . How desperate they want Elvis to be a girl and have curly hair. They treat ocean more like a boy. Their parenting skills are tit. Poor Elvis looked like his head was gonna fly off on that swing. Why do they have to pretend their kids are something that they are not. They obviously ain't happy with how Elvis looks to be curling the poor kids hair. The pic this morning of both the kids, there hairs were manky. Looks like they left Elvis in hair gel though the night. All the money in the world can't buy them class. They are both mingers. Thank God the mother was there while they both had a comedown. Them pics Helen put on her stories of herself. She absolutely loves herself. She has no shape. No hair and an egg head. Av seen better in the taxi queue

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.