Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #18 Mac Donald’s Monday, gravy boat Sunday, piece of fruit? No way!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m waiting for the story saying

Guuuuyyyys i’v just jumped on this seeyyy doorrrrnt leave yehhh beyybizzz on the windorrrsill on the thuuurd florrwarrr cuz I couldn’t believe when Eloovisss fell owtta thaa windorrr into MY front garrdon bushhhh, I fink alweeeez put child locks on I found some what I saw on ebahhhh guyzzzz.
Eloovisss i fine guyzzz he just had morwa chocolate to get owaver the shock of it all what a mad fee deyyys.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I’m waiting for the story saying

Guuuuyyyys i’v just jumped on this seeyyy doorrrrnt leave yehhh beyybizzz on the windorrrsill on the thuuurd florrwarrr cuz I couldn’t believe when Eloovisss fell owtta thaa windorrr into MY front garrdon bushhhh, I fink alweeeez put child locks on I found some what I saw on ebahhhh guyzzzz.
Eloovisss i fine guyzzz he just had morwa chocolate to get owaver the shock of it all what a mad fee deyyys.
this hurt my brain 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh my days …. My hometown is being over run by z listers 😂😂

Latesha grace was here at a new restaurant last week, she lives in the next town

Marnie and Casey a few months back

And now I’ve just seen ellunn and the sprogs at our local park ….. Chucky is like Chucky in real life 0 fucks given and Augustus was just sat in pram eating 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I feel like "cousin loveeee" is such a crappy thing to caption when they couldn't give a tit about them seeing Rox. Ellun is a sly one.

Oh my days …. My hometown is being over run by z listers 😂😂

Latesha grace was here at a new restaurant last week, she lives in the next town

Marnie and Casey a few months back

And now I’ve just seen ellunn and the sprogs at our local park ….. Chucky is like Chucky in real life 0 fucks given and Augustus was just sat in pram eating 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
You should of took a picture of her, she would of quickly eloped in fear of her safety ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Its so funny how she used to post absolutely loads about the kids and then since we started calling her out she doesn't really post at all. What an absolute freakk she is. She so wanted for people to think she was perfect and perfect mother ,but we all seen through it so now she has duck all to post. Just the little set ups of her kids being so good and her baking

Reactions: 6
That’s what her fuckin voice does to my brain 😂

QUOTE="watermelon sugar, post: 9304780, member: 98478"]
this hurt my brain 🤣
[/QUOTE]

Reactions: 2
Hate to admit it guys but I do think Elvis actually has curly hair 🤣
my son has similar hair to Elvis, one day it’s all curly and the next it looks straight but then I don’t film him for Instagram saying ‘wooooow, can you believe it - so curly’ 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The first dog they had that died chet got them a second one of the same breed I don't see them post it anymore ? And now coral has a different dog she posts so was wondering what happened to that one

guys Elvis does not have curly hair 🤣 shall i tell you why!

My children are mixed race with curly hair

I'm not saying white kids can't have curly hair but here's why i know he doesn't

look back on Elluns grid his hair was dead straight

Ellun starting scrunching it all up with mouse/gel whatever so it's stuck like that they are not curls and i know because my sister did the same with her kid 🤣 she used to get so mad/jealous that mine had curly hair at 1 1/2 she started doing it to her kid 🤣 now he's 4 and been the barbers it's as straight as they come.

You don't wake up one day with curls unless you are training them

I'm not saying white kids can't have curly hair but here's why i know he doesn't

Ellun starting scrunching it all up with mouse/gel whatever so it's stuck like that they are not curls and i know because my sister did the same with her kid 🤣 she used to get so mad/jealous that mine had curly hair at 1 1/2 she started doing it to her kid 🤣 now he's 4 and been the barbers it's as straight as they come.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Elvis covered in chocolate this morning again! I swear them kids don’t get fed anything else but chocolate

Reactions: 16

Agree my kid also has natural curls since the minute his hair started coming in at the root, elvis’ slightly curls at the bottom I wouldn’t say that’s natural curly hair! Definitely trained by ELLUN

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.