Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #18 Mac Donald’s Monday, gravy boat Sunday, piece of fruit? No way!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We can't say nothing can we. We weren't saying ss should be called for the child going down a slide the wrong way. Some people just read what they want and cant take other people opinions.lets just wait and see what comes next and hope our opinions don't get jumped in. I genuinely think some people just want conflict in general
well said

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Not Helen out again 🤦🏻‍♀️ she has the life of riley! 2-3 days a week the demon child is at nursery, Chet home the other days to spend his money at B&M and out out on a weekend

Reactions: 12
Not Helen out again 🤦🏻‍♀️ she has the life of riley! 2-3 days a week the demon child is at nursery, Chet home the other days to spend his money at B&M and out out on a weekend
Errrr trolls, I think you’ll find the money is spent at m and s!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Omg like what?
' OMG like what?'... are you serious? Elun feeding her kids chocolate for breakfast is bleeping nothing!

Ikr. There's not a single doubt they are reckless, irresponsible, lazy parents. But if they were "regular people" (they are, not sure why people think they are celebs lmao) social services would NOT be interested. They deal with serious neglect on the daily, they don't take kids because they're allowed to steal chocolate 🤣 the health visitor would send some information about healthy eating and safety but that's it. I never thought id defend their parenting, but some of you are reaching hard imo. If you called social because they let their kid go the wrong way down a slide they'd laugh in your face lmao
Unbelievable that people think Children's services would be involved. Social workers feed their children chocolate too, they also party hard!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
The person a page or 2 back who said Ellun and Chet have parties at home because they have no sitters 😂 no they have parties at home one weekend and leave their kids the next!
Mrs i'm never leaving my babies again

• Haha
The person a page or 2 back who said Ellun and Chet have parties at home because they have no sitters 😂 no they have parties at home one weekend and leave their kids the next!
Mrs i'm never leaving my babies again
Easier to get sitters at home than have them sleep out. They might use a local baby sitter or someone from Oceans nursery to have the kids at theirs.

Its not often Chet actually goes out with her though. Shes got a better social life than him. If she isn’t out with Coral or couples they are partying at home

They do duck all with the kids. About 3/4 farm visits since Ocean was born

Reactions: 6
Omg like what?
Well let’s just say of all the things that have been alleged or picked up on in this thread, none would be worthy of action from social services. Even if they do host ‘drug fuelled parties’ every weekend (still not seen any evidence of this)

Easier to get sitters at home than have them sleep out. They might use a local baby sitter or someone from Oceans nursery to have the kids at theirs.

Its not often Chet actually goes out with her though. Shes got a better social life than him. If she isn’t out with Coral or couples they are partying at home

They do duck all with the kids. About 3/4 farm visits since Ocean was born
They definitely party more than most if not all parents i know, her more so than him. If it's not house parties she's out.

I wonder if her mum is helping her brother with his new baby now he's clean off drink/drugs

I also do not begrudge parents who are run ragged with kids work life a break hell i'd love one, what i do begrudge is lazy parents who do sod all but overfeed their kids do not work have a cleaner and think they are superwoman, no sorry she's far from it. maybe she should start staying home and bringing up her ferel children instead of dragging them up with an M&S donut waiting for the weekend

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Angels, are we excited for the entertainment that we could get given we are on the cusp of Mother's Day?! Throwing it back two years, to when Helen billed Chet and then her Mum created an account of here to clear things up 😂😂
6B9C419D-3451-42E8-B647-BCE291624431_4_5005_c.jpeg
921B8508-1632-4F0B-B25A-3ABF4D2B1FCF_4_5005_c.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Happy Mother’s Day to Helen. Without her I wouldn’t be the parent I am today. Thank the lord for Helen. ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Soz guys, late with the Mother’s Day shout, I was just photographing a bowl of fruit while my kids ram a full English and a frube in their faces! Don’t call social on me though

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Yeah what do we think she meant by election, did Alison clear that up?

Elocution lessons?

Surely she didn’t mean electricity

Yea yea we know they’re absolutely no need to worry, it’s all normal for young kids so let’s forget it and hope everyone remembers in future this is all just perfect parenting when that book comes out 😂😂

Anyway I LEGIT thought the post with Chet’s trainers were of Ocean in new trainers omg his feet are TINY!!!! Had to watch it a few times cos my brain couldn’t figure out what was happening.

We can't say nothing can we. We weren't saying ss should be called for the child going down a slide the wrong way. Some people just read what they want and cant take other people opinions.lets just wait and see what comes next and hope our opinions don't get jumped in. I genuinely think some people just want conflict in general
Perhaps it was the amount of money they owed the pub that time whenwhen their amazing parenting had them watch and film & laugh at their Angel baby nearly electrocuting himself putting his fingers in the electric socket on that grotty floor.

Elocution lessons?

[/QUOTE
Perhaps it was the amount of money they owed the pub that time whenwhen their amazing parenting had them watch and film & laugh at their Angel baby nearly electrocuting himself putting his fingers in the electric socket on that grotty floor.

Elocution lessons?

[/QUOTE

Reactions: 1
Angels, are we excited for the entertainment that we could get given we are on the cusp of Mother's Day?! Throwing it back two years, to when Helen billed Chet and then her Mum created an account of here to clear things up 😂😂
View attachment 1153129View attachment 1153130
This was the best when it came out 😂😂😂 I love how Chet posted this and how it made super mum angel Helen 3bs & 13 months apart look 😂😂😂

Haven’t seen a massive post on his grid for ELUN tho , or the big Sunday roast that ELUN does . Are we getting that? No mention of chets mum either on his insta ....

hmm so augustus gloop is sick from all that junk he eats but Chet takes ocean out for dinner and leaves Ellun to mop up sick! what's wrong with Ellun and Ocean having a meal together

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.