Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #18 Mac Donald’s Monday, gravy boat Sunday, piece of fruit? No way!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They must b hanging today so no perfect mother stories from ellun. Wonder how many more bruises the kids will have tommorow as the accidents usually happen when their parents are hungover, like when ocean chipped her tooth, obviously we only get to see th side Helen shows us. Poor Elvis head is constantly bruised but they never address it

Reactions: 4
I reckon Helen could take Marnie in a fight you know, she ain’t got a lot of hair to grab. Not sure there’s any bone left in marnies nose to break like but I bet Helen can scrap
My money would be on Marnie did you see Helen’s attempt in the Romans programme 🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
Did they have a house party last night whilst the kids were in bed? 🥴
Think they do that quite a lot to be honest. Poor kids. That again will never be addressed tho. They have no one to watch the kids while they have a houseful of people. Doing god knows what in that house. Her mum and friends are all up north and Chet's parents don't have them

Reactions: 3
Think they do that quite a lot to be honest. Poor kids. That again will never be addressed tho. They have no one to watch the kids while they have a houseful of people. Doing god knows what in that house. Her mum and friends are all up north and Chet's parents don't have them
To be fair I have only seen them have maybe 1 party, the last I’m sure they were still in contact with chets parents and they had them

Reactions: 1
To be fair I have only seen them have maybe 1 party, the last I’m sure they were still in contact with chets parents and they had them
Sure they have had more. Tbh I don't really study what they do or have a diary of dates etc. So maybe one . Maybe more. Who knows!

Reactions: 3
Definitely more than one they have had

Thats besides the point though. How dangerous to even have ONE when toddlers are sleeping upstairs. We all know what states Chet, Ellun & their mates get in. What if something happened to one (or both) of the kids whilst they’re off their heads 🤯 another example of tit parenting from them both

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Ok please don’t attack me for this but I bet if they gave the kids away for that night they’d also be getting tit for doing that 🙈 it’s not ideal I agree but they don’t seem to have anyone to help with the kids now they have moved down south and I know as a parent myself I couldn’t just never have a social life. I don’t know I just think that the lack of support must be hard.

Reactions: 19
Ok please don’t attack me for this but I bet if they gave the kids away for that night they’d also be getting tit for doing that 🙈 it’s not ideal I agree but they don’t seem to have anyone to help with the kids now they have moved down south and I know as a parent myself I couldn’t just never have a social life. I don’t know I just think that the lack of support must be hard.
I agree, it’s a bit dodge with ocean being able to climb over stair gates but it’s not like they left them alone in the house and went next door for a party; they had some people round, the kids haven’t got school the next day, they can lie in for all they want

It is very hard but they have a great social life. We have no support where we live because my family are all up north and unfortunately my husband's lovely mum has passed away, so we have no-one at all. I miss our social life!

• Heart
So you’re condoning them getting off their heads on alcohol and drugs whilst their young children sleep in bed? I wouldn’t give them any tit if they had a baby sitter to have a gathering, thats normal behaviour. Not having a house party whilst the kids sleep. Fair enough a movie night/few drinks like they often do with neighbours and Coral but this was way more than that!

Reactions: 12
They do have Coral though. I'm sure they could ask her to babysit from time to time.

Reactions: 2
They both have great separate social lives with their friends, also have plenty of date nights together. There is absolutely no need to be having big gatherings of people boozing in your house whilst your two angel babies that are 13 months apart sleep upstairs.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
You’ve made the mistake of daring to say anything negative on this thread, we’re only allowed to be positive and kiss their arses on here remember 😂

We’re talking about parents that have a full on sesh party for a gender reveal so I don’t think it’s out of hand to presume they’re taking drugs at their house party where they’re kids are … when kids were at the gender reveal.

Anyway supermum’s hangover has gone and she’s discovered fruit for little Augustus gloop this morning, I mean fruit and Ham I think but ok 😂😂😂😂

But one subject you CAN [talk about is QUOTE="Eyeofthetiger, post: 8976907, member: 110744"]
Don’t talk about their parenting, their looks, their clothes, their relatives, their food choices, anything that can be construed as positive. Blah blah blah!
[/QUOTE]

Ooh no we can obsessively talk about a certain couple of family members silly 😂 that’s what this threads really about apparently….

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.