Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #16 #Justice4Elvis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's liked a nose job post on the comfort zone clinics Instagram as well I'm defs thinking nose job

Reactions: 2
She's liked a nose job post on the comfort zone clinics Instagram as well I'm defs thinking nose job
I bloody hope she didn’t go to comfort zone just to get a cheap freebie. She is absolutely beautiful she has no need to change her face! I know they make their social media look amazing but they are botch jobs. Check out the Instagram @botchedbycomfortzone

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Just for reference in case she makes him delete it…..

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I've just watched his stories and I'm well baffled. Where are people seeing a black eye I only saw the back of her head :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 14
I've just watched his stories and I'm well baffled. Where are people seeing a black eye I only saw the back of her head :ROFLMAO:
I couldn’t see it until I slowed it down and now I can. Really hope she’s not fucked with her face 😢
325059B7-2434-49C7-B9F5-CD2CA4A91709.jpeg

Reactions: 12
Screenshot_20220129-005506.jpg

On her story. Dark patch under the eye. You would only hope it's a nose job if she's got it done and not that scary fox eye procedure which is worse. Hope she didn't get that

Reactions: 9
Cant believe mum of the year fucked off from her 2 small children for a full week just for some cosmetic surgery

Reactions: 27
I’m sorry but it’s really pissed me off her saying “7 days without my babies I’m never letting them go again”. Helen u left them to go abroad for surgery? You CHOSE to leave them for 7 days. Some of us are lucky to even get 1 night as a break. Stop acting like you’re super mum.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
The last nose jobs she’s had have been in the uk and she didn’t pay for those either. She really didn’t need to mess with her nose so I hope she hasn’t.

Reactions: 3
Oh I didn't look on her stories, I just looked at Chets! I see what you all mean now! Wonder if Chet will play her at her own game and invoice her for all the things he's had to buy whilst looking after the kids.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Long time lurker first time poster on this thread so the woman who has been portraying herself as supermom not only has a cleaner she happily pops off for a week without her kids to get cosmetic surgery she really is detached from reality and hopefully people see her for the faker she is and unfollow.

just realised I have posted in this thread before lol my bad sorry 🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Would she not piss off for a couple of hours and sort out her hair?! Surely her hair is worse than anything she could ever have on her face?

Reactions: 9
What if she’s had something with her jaw because we keep calling her an egg.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Long time lurker but really wanted to ask this... 1 is Chet his real name? And 2 cant believe him and Casey are related. They're the complete opposite

Reactions: 3
You'd think they'd have got Ocean early so she could see her Mother after a week. I used to fly back from the States for work and go straight to get my son in pre-school. Prob wouldn't do it now he's in primary but Ocean isn't in full time school.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.