Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #16 #Justice4Elvis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I fully understand that. Just from my pov I would much rather try to be with my kids for the first year or two of their lives and limit going out without them or doing things for myself. It’s only temporary and if you have the luxury of not having to work through those early years like Helen does then you’d think as your son is on the brink of walking then you’d choose to be around but hey maybe not!
This sort of leads me to believe that maybe she is absent through no choice of her own orrrrr she is actually there just not being filmed but it’s the 3 plates that probably confirm she’s outside of the house.
I get what you’re saying but she could pop out to the shops for example and miss firsts. I know people take the piss out of her but 2 kids so young must be hard work so I think good for her if she has gone off on her own for a bit I don’t blame her at all. If it is surgery I’d be asking to stay in an extra night or 2 for the break 🤣

Reactions: 5
And, to be fair to Helen, I think Elvis has just suddenly came on standing up etc, she even said herself he wasn't crawling not so long ago so she wasn't to know she was gonna miss it 🤷🏻‍♀️ (If she has)

Reactions: 3
Christ lol I wasn’t trying to start another debate guys 🤣🤣 I just said it’s sad if she’s chosen to bugger off and is missing it. I know these things happen out of the blue I know it’s hard to catch all first moments but bloody hell I just said it’s a bit sad.
Well she, herself has acknowledged she’s alive today so that’s something.
It’s getting boring though now with no posting.

Helen, Chet if you’re reading this please give us something to discuss. At least the unspeakable pair haven’t been mentioned in a bit so I guess that’s one thing.

🥱

Reactions: 10
Hahahah I know what you mean but I chose to go and see take that rather than spend the day with my son on his 16th birthday. No f’s given by me lol
Each to their own like but no amount of Take That would be worth missing my child’s special birthday.

It would upset me missing big things like first steps, sometimes it’s unavoidable obviously but I would still be very sad about it.

Reactions: 13
Day 10 of no ELUN,
I’ve now forgotten that I need to change the filter on a prep machine
I don’t know how to clean a steriliser anymore
I don’t know if George do neutral clothes or not
I can’t even remember how to get my child in bed, do they need a baff or bottle or should I fill them right to the top, I just don’t know! I’m starting to think 3Bs stands for bollock, ballsack & Brillopads
My life’s fallen apart man, shock.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Shes either gonna pop back on insta with a massive pair of tits. New nose or new teef. Soooo guyssss look what I have had done and tag that tit comfort zone or someone like that. I doubt If She has had covid that she would say anyway because they are deniers and believe you can’t get bad from it. It’s just the flu etc they don’t need vaccinating

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Shes either gonna pop back on insta with a massive pair of tits. New nose or new teef. Soooo guyssss look what I have had done and tag that tit comfort zone or someone like that. I doubt If She has had covid that she would say anyway because they are deniers and believe you can’t get bad from it. It’s just the flu etc they don’t need vaccinating
She’s getting her teeth done

Reactions: 1
Day 10 of no ELUN,
I’ve now forgotten that I need to change the filter on a prep machine
I don’t know how to clean a steriliser anymore
I don’t know if George do neutral clothes or not
I can’t even remember how to get my child in bed, do they need a baff or bottle or should I fill them right to the top, I just don’t know! I’m starting to think 3Bs stands for bollock, ballsack & Brillopads
My life’s fallen apart man, shock.
🤣🤣🤣🤣 best post on all 16 threads !! I was reading it in the big brother voice

Reactions: 3
She’s getting her teeth done
Hey super fan 👋 (lol I’m only joking)
You’ve blown your cover now though for sure… how well do you know our ellun? is this gospel info cos you’ve been absent for a little bit since your blowup and first post back you seem pretty sure of the fact?!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Each to their own like but no amount of Take That would be worth missing my child’s special birthday.

It would upset me missing big things like first steps, sometimes it’s unavoidable obviously but I would still be very sad about it.
It was June 19th 2011 when Robbie rejoined. BIRTHDAYS come and go. #NoRegrets

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I know we’re all joking around but the more and more aimee comments the more I’m starting to think she really is Ellun (or close mate) 😂 no offense Aimee

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.