Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #16 #Justice4Elvis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And I’d totally get him being so pussy whipped if Marnie was the beautiful catch she used to be. But now? A marshmallow with hair. What does he see in her?
He’s probably just a really nice guy. Sure enough he seems wet but he’s probably just nice and treating a woman well for a change and she abuses that. Shame really cause he’d probably walk to the end of the earth for her

Reactions: 6
He’s probably just a really nice guy. Sure enough he seems wet but he’s probably just nice and treating a woman well for a change and she abuses that. Shame really cause he’d probably walk to the end of the earth for her
I really don’t think Casey is all that nice…. Over the years I’ve been him have close to no friends… there must be a reason for that

• Haha
Reactions: 6
But he’s a good looking guy and I have no idea what he sees in Marnie. Marnie pre-fillers for sure, but Marnie now? Yikes... Dr Robert sure did a number on her once pretty face.

Helen’s face has changed slightly, but at least she looks more like herself. Still aesthetically attractive in some ways, and her face isn’t five times the size it used to be.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I really don’t think Casey is all that nice…. Over the years I’ve been him have close to no friends… there must be a reason for that
Probably because he’s under the thumb. He’s not allowed mates, or they’ve called Marnie out in the past so they’re outcast now. I’m amazed Chet’s mum hasn’t gone mad over it… or maybe all the women in the family have and this is the result 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Casey use to have a best mate reece coco do they no longer speak he been on ex on the beach I believe, I know they was friend when Rox was born as Casey showed off the gift Reece got for a Rox

Casey use to have a best mate reece coco do they no longer speak he been on ex on the beach I believe, I know they was friend when Rox was born as Casey showed off the gift Reece got for a Rox
There is a literally a marnie thread, please stop bringing it here, go there.
Probably because he’s under the thumb. He’s not allowed mates, or they’ve called Marnie out in the past so they’re outcast now. I’m amazed Chet’s mum hasn’t gone mad over it… or maybe all the women in the family have and this is the result 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Since when did this become the Marnie & Casey VS Chet & Helen thread? Doesn’t she have her own thread on here for people to post on 😩😂

Reactions: 14
Thread suggestion:

Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #17 just cos they’re related to you know who, doesn’t mean this thread is about them too!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Aw I actually feel sad for them that they wanna move back up north already. I think they moved down when they were getting on really well with Chets family but it all seems to have gone to tit.
I think it’s clear they get on with most of them, but Helen’s family seems to be more interested even now. I wonder if coral would ever consider moving? Given her bf is from there and houses are so much cheaper and there just in a spare room at her parents

Reactions: 7
Not buying for one minute that the person who asked the age gap on Q&A didn’t already know!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
As if someone's asked about the age gap 🤣🤣🤣 EVERY TIME!! They love an excuse to whack out the "Ocean and Elvis 13 month apart"

Reactions: 8
Offtopic, to keep the thread working well for everyone that reads it we need to keep it somewhat ontopic - Please read our rules and why they're important
He’s like a puppet on strings very controlled I can understand why chet fell out with her. She wouldn’t be able to control a strong willed man like chet, casey is just sooo soft. But no Casey won’t leave her as he don’t have a job or money he has nothing without her lol failed musician… At least chet is manly has ambition his own money and business won’t get bossed about by Helen.
She made him get Botox too. Apparently that is why they fell out one of the first times they fell out because Chet wasn’t happy with how she controls Casey and what he does

I think it’s clear they get on with most of them, but Helen’s family seems to be more interested even now. I wonder if coral would ever consider moving? Given her bf is from there and houses are so much cheaper and there just in a spare room at her parents
I meant more immediate family like his parents and brother, I know they get on with the aunties etc but I feel now they seem to be distant with even his parents they'll be more inclined to move back up north, Helen's mum seems to be down quite a lot too. I think if coral moved up north they'd have very little reason to go back down, defs would make sense I suppose it's probably her job keeping her down there

Reactions: 2
What is with them buying a house and then wanting to move within a year? This is their second home, the first one Chet banged on about it was the perfect house and they the had it on the market within 6 months. They've only been in this house for a few months and now want to move back up north.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.