Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

notforeveryone

Chatty Member
She’s been too busy on here telling people off 😂
Has helen varnished 🤣🤣
Yea of course, I mean the paps wait in people’s bins and all sorts which is creepy but they get paid, they was ‘local celebrities’ in accy so people would be taking sly pics.

Wonder where our Helen’s gone though, didn’t they have covid before?
If your going to go on tv and be an influenzer I think you should expect people taking pics of you. It wasn’t like they were aggressive in her face. They weren’t trying to photo the baby, there wasn’t a million paps she was having to fight through

*Cherrycola*

Chatty Member
I don't think she'd have her boobs done again anyway if she's looking to add her 3rd angel to her brood. She'd surely wait till afterwards.

RobotLady

VIP Member
I’m not sure many influencers are actually aware…. Everyone seems to still be following her. They should tag a couple of influencers to get the news out there more… I think people would be in for a shock when they see it all
Hopefully, Helen reads here and unfollows. Those associated and condoning the racist behaviour will come under fire and it’s already affecting brand deals and collaborations.

sipstea22

I guess she could have Covid and be quarantining in one room? that could explain why her mum has come down to help Chet out.

wait edit to add. I think it’s been said before that she was in the video when her mum arrived last week. So maybe not then

Aimee2-2

Chatty Member
I think there were several reasons why they decided to move and at least part of the reason must’ve been the proximity to Chet’s family and friends. It also doesn’t make sense why they never thought Chet’s commute would be an issue, I think they’re just using that as an excuse for wanting to move back up north when it’s probably also to get away from all the drama!
I think it’s probably him having to stay over while at faded to make it worth it, maybe they thought he would just be a there and back long day type thing. Suppose it will only get worse the more success her gets

Aimee2-2

Chatty Member
I've gut feeling she's off getting boobs lifted or something.. she's definitely not around...
She was there when her mum arrived, because Chet filmed her walking in with ocean, and her voice was in the background of the gymnastic trip. I think she’s just avoiding Instagram

Aimee2-2

Chatty Member
They usually stay a week? They did on the teeth YouTube video they made. For the temps and then the real fitting of the teeth

windowwatcher

VIP Member
Casey use to have a best mate reece coco do they no longer speak he been on ex on the beach I believe, I know they was friend when Rox was born as Casey showed off the gift Reece got for a Rox

sipstea22

I thought of Charlotte but it seems to be more his friend than Marnie. Or Marnie would probably also be posting about it and seem upset

Jkop

I’ve just watched Casey’s stories and he keeps saying “come on” a la Chet - does he usually do this or is he trying to take the piss?