Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #16 #Justice4Elvis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who is she and what she done
The fastest moving thread on here.
3 Threads in 24 hours I think.
YouTuber, influencer and daughter of a convict.
Has been caught out massively.
Vile human being. Head over to the thread and select ‘Most Liked Posts’ at the top

Reactions: 2
Helen Briggs - still following racist Elle Darby on Instagram 🤢
I’m not sure many influencers are actually aware…. Everyone seems to still be following her. They should tag a couple of influencers to get the news out there more… I think people would be in for a shock when they see it all

I’m not sure many influencers are actually aware…. Everyone seems to still be following her. They should tag a couple of influencers to get the news out there more… I think people would be in for a shock when they see it all
Hopefully, Helen reads here and unfollows. Those associated and condoning the racist behaviour will come under fire and it’s already affecting brand deals and collaborations.

Hopefully, Helen reads here and unfollows. Those associated and condoning the racist behaviour will come under fire and it’s already affecting brand deals and collaborations.
I honestly couldn’t believe what I was reading, hopefully everyone unfollows and stop funding her lifestyle

What did she do though?
A load of her old racist tweets have resurfaced. And not just one silly tweet, multiple tweets over the span of a couple of years that show distaste for particular minority groups.

I still don’t understand how these PR companies don’t do full social media checks before agreeing to represent somebody 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 6
A load of her old racist tweets have resurfaced. And not just one silly tweet, multiple tweets over the span of a couple of years that show distaste for particular minority groups.

I still don’t understand how these PR companies don’t do full social media checks before agreeing to represent somebody 🤦🏻‍♀️
Im more shocked that tattlers haven’t found these tweets already by this point I would have thought they would have come to light!

So I just googled her and it come up with ‘ is Elle Darby big eyed’ 😂😂
Can’t believe people go on like that in life it’s pathetic.

Makes our Ellen look like a saint 😆

Sorry bog eyed.
Im more shocked that tattlers haven’t found these tweets already by this point I would have thought they would have come to light!

So I just googled her and it come up with ‘ is Elle Darby big eyed’ 😂😂
Can’t believe people go on like that in life it’s pathetic.

Makes our Ellen look like a saint 😆

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Good on Helen for paying for/supporting her brother through rehab. As someone with an alcoholic in their family, it’s something I could only dream of one day. Absolutely fair play to her.

It does make Chet look silly for all the posts he did about the Stella jokes, but maybe he didn’t know the full extent.

Reactions: 12
Everyone on here said Stella guy was hilarious. I felt sorry for his other half who was also pregnant and people said he was just being funny and allowed after what happened to him. Maybe no one realised for a long time and kept giving him excuses

Reactions: 12
Everyone on here said Stella guy was hilarious. I felt sorry for his other half who was also pregnant and people said he was just being funny and allowed after what happened to him. Maybe no one realised for a long time and kept giving him excuses
I always found it very odd Chet would egg him on to drink so much all the time. I know they didn’t know and it was just jokes but my dad was an alcoholic growing up and his friends didn’t know but encouraged it. I think lads need to be careful with this sesh behaviour especially when children are involved. I never found it funny I thought maybe I was just boring 😂

Chet’s not the sharpest tool though is he so probably didn’t realise the extent of the problem, just found his antics funny. I know whenever Alison was shown on the Stella guy stories she didn’t look happy, but maybe she only confided in Helen 🤷🏻‍♀️

I need to find a good few free hours to catch up on all the Elle & Conman drama. So excited about that. Sorry to go off-topic!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh look Ocean in the car with only the lap belt on 🤦‍♀️ before anyone comes at me and says they are parked up i know but she's asleep so couldn't have taken her arms out in her sleep clearly get gifted expensive car seats to dimwits who don't even practice safety

Reactions: 5
Oh look Ocean in the car with only the lap belt on 🤦‍♀️ before anyone comes at me and says they are parked up i know but she's asleep so couldn't have taken her arms out in her sleep clearly get gifted expensive car seats to dimwits who don't even practice safety
Why anyone would want them to advertise car seats for them is beyond me 🙈 she’s also got a massive thick coat on too

Reactions: 4
Can someone please tell me what is with Helen’s see through bra she wears every day/night. It’s gross so it’s clearly a support or something, I’m thinking it’s to make the tittes stay perked? Asking for a friend obvs 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Chet posting in his stories that Helen doesn’t understand how darts work 🤦🏻‍♀️ Thick as bleeping mince! Start at 501 have to work their way down to 0 you bleeping numbnut! Jesus Christ!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.