Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #16 #Justice4Elvis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be fair who hadn’t got a belly on Xmas days she did have a flat stomach yesterday but was breathing awkwardly in at an angle.

Anyone think how weird it is that Chet’s sister’s fella is the twin of their dad? I always think it’s the Dad 😂 literally thought why is the dad there and not the mum, then realised it’s her boyfriend.

I think the Mum and Dad didn’t go so not to pick sides. Must be really awkward being stuck in the middle of your kids and the grandchildren involved.

I don’t get the sex toy presents, they seem a weird bunch.
And who ever was making Helen out to be a victim of some sort upthread I think hasn’t seen her in action often 😂

Reactions: 7
I did think maybe they didn't go as to not pick sides but strange the aunt is there which is their Mums sister!

Reactions: 1
To be fair who hadn’t got a belly on Xmas days she did have a flat stomach yesterday but was breathing awkwardly in at an angle.

Anyone think how weird it is that Chet’s sister’s fella is the twin of their dad? I always think it’s the Dad 😂 literally thought why is the dad there and not the mum, then realised it’s her boyfriend.

I think the Mum and Dad didn’t go so not to pick sides. Must be really awkward being stuck in the middle of your kids and the grandchildren involved.

I don’t get the sex toy presents, they seem a weird bunch.
And who ever was making Helen out to be a victim of some sort upthread I think hasn’t seen her in action often 😂
It wouldn’t be picking sides as the other kid isn’t in the country. If they went to one house and not the other it would be a bit obvious who they side with, but Casey is away (Abu Dhabi baby, be prepared to hear that 20000 times)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It’s Christmas Day? Do you not eat tonnes like most? She’s a slim girl I imagine eating a large amount bloats her massively
Calm yourself and read my above comment lol she’s been banging on about baby number three .

Reactions: 6
She said she really wants a ‘summer baby’ for her next so I’m sure she said couple months ago they will try for no.3 maybe autumn winter 2022. And I never thought I’d be in the know about another couples scheduled sex life but here we are

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I wasn’t sure if it was serious at first. I feel awful that we’ve all found the Stella Boy thing hilarious when he’s been suffering 😢 Addiction is a horrible and cruel illness. 27 days clean in fantastic…especially at this time of year. Hopefully he can continue. Rate Helen, for getting him the help he needs. ❤
Where was this said? Does anyone have a link?

Reactions: 2
It wouldn’t be picking sides as the other kid isn’t in the country. If they went to one house and not the other it would be a bit obvious who they side with, but Casey is away (Abu Dhabi baby, be prepared to hear that 20000 times)
I feel like it would get in between still even if they’re always … sick of hearing that before left left tbh 😂😂😂

I’m thinking from the point of view of having sons and In future if issues like this come up iy would he awful. Don’t think I would go to either no matter the circumstances.

I’ve just watched Casey’s stories and he keeps saying “come on” a la Chet - does he usually do this or is he trying to take the piss?

I’ve just watched Casey’s stories and he keeps saying “come on” a la Chet - does he usually do this or is he trying to take the piss?
He always says it - he’s a knob head just like Chet 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Imagine being Chet and Helen and playing a ‘Wank the Willy till it spunks’ game with your sister aunty and mum 🍆✊💦😬😂

WEIRDOS!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Where was this said? Does anyone have a link?
If you search Briggs in Helen’s followers, he’ll come up. Normally I’d post a screenshot but given this isn’t a thread for him, I’d have a look on his Instagram

If you search Briggs in Helen’s followers, he’ll come up. Normally I’d post a screenshot but given this isn’t a thread for him, I’d have a look on his Instagram
Thank you! Found it, good for him! Glad he got the help he needed

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.