Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dollybird

VIP Member
Not digging her out , she was on about baby number three the other day etc just thought from that angle , oh hello three under three lol

Reactions: 1

Noodles5

Chatty Member
Her ma
Or she’s just gone back up north with Alison to meet her brother’s baby? Maybe given his time in rehab and the loss of his baby last year it’s been emotional and so not posted on Instagram.
Her mam is there with chet & grant

Aimee2-2

Chatty Member
I wouldn’t dream of correcting or disagreeing with peoples opinions on threads on here though. It’s what the site is for. It’s like you just HAVE to stick up for them at any given opportunity. Unless you just like the conflict of arguing with people 😂
I really haven’t 😂😂
What was the dig then? Asking cos I genuinely don’t know. Don’t take it so personally, especially when I wasn’t even asking you.

lol @ obsessed! I imagine in real life you’re known as a gaslighter you many.

You are not on Marnie’s thread love. Not that we can’t talk about other things but you come here to hag off them, but have nothing to say about who the threads actually about, that’s why people find it odd.
I’m not getting into this again it’s so boring.
I have many times commented to “hag” Helen and Chet off. And sorry but given their close family and the issue revolving both Casey and Marnie , it’s not unlikely that a comment might mention or involve them.

Aimee2-2

Chatty Member
Shes either gonna pop back on insta with a massive pair of tits. New nose or new teef. Soooo guyssss look what I have had done and tag that shit comfort zone or someone like that. I doubt If She has had covid that she would say anyway because they are deniers and believe you can’t get bad from it. It’s just the flu etc they don’t need vaccinating
She’s getting her teeth done

Eyeofthetiger

VIP Member
Totally off topic well no not really but pretty sure Chet his family and Ellun are anti vax too
Oh yea, of course, full on deniers but I don’t see Chet and ellun on Tesco walking around filming themselves going ‘wow, coffee, wow’ spreading germs

• Haha

lexie81

I did think maybe they didn't go as to not pick sides but strange the aunt is there which is their Mums sister!

notforeveryone

Chatty Member
A load of her old racist tweets have resurfaced. And not just one silly tweet, multiple tweets over the span of a couple of years that show distaste for particular minority groups.

I still don’t understand how these PR companies don’t do full social media checks before agreeing to represent somebody 🤦🏻‍♀️
Im more shocked that tattlers haven’t found these tweets already by this point I would have thought they would have come to light!

So I just googled her and it come up with ‘ is Elle Darby big eyed’ 😂😂
Can’t believe people go on like that in life it’s pathetic.

Makes our Ellen look like a saint 😆

Sorry bog eyed.
Im more shocked that tattlers haven’t found these tweets already by this point I would have thought they would have come to light!

So I just googled her and it come up with ‘ is Elle Darby big eyed’ 😂😂
Can’t believe people go on like that in life it’s pathetic.

Makes our Ellen look like a saint 😆

Last edited:

Aimee2-2

Chatty Member
Are you ok 😅

I was catching up on comments cos I hadnt been on for a bit and saw you say one thing then change your tune a few comments down, why do you think I have a personal vendetta against you? I don’t even know anything you’ve said here let alone being bothered by you?

I don’t think you understand how this site works it’s literally not a site for bitching about each other so I dunno why you keep coming at me when I don’t even have a clue who you are or what you’re opinions are on people. I mean I wasn’t quoting you it was someone else so what is your deal 😂

Perhaps let’s stick to the thread instead of your strange paranoia.
Are you ok? 😂😂You came to this thread to just to try correct anyone who says anything about Marnie and Casey? And tell them how ring they are

• Haha

Jkop

The photo was a bit creepy, weren’t they just on a lockdown walk? It’s not like they were doing anything noteworthy

Aimee2-2

Chatty Member
I think she’s with them just not using her Instagram or being in others…. She’s didn’t film Being at gymnastics the other day and wasn’t in any of chets stories but you could hear her voice in one of them

Bnbn. Th

Chatty Member
Right I know Ocean is only two but surely it's not normal for a child to fall over all the time? Or launch themselves from things. My hearts in my mouth anytime I watch her.

And I honestly don't think Rox knows who follows him on Instagram. Babies don't need social media pages it's weird.
My youngest falls over constantly!! We recently found out its to do with ear infections as he gets them often and apparently it knocks them off balance. My eldest didn't fall so much as in fall over nothing, he just used to climb more and bruise his shins jumping off shit 🤦🏽‍♀️😂